Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC laguna green vert m30b35

Anyone want to take my project from me? $3300

Like the title says. Swapped a m30b35 into my little green very. Car is sitti on the h&r billie combo. Also would come with style 5 polished lips.
    It will turn on and idle.
    I had the car out and about, a week ago but now I’m not sure what the issue is. It’s not getting enough fuel to the motor. It chokes up.

Needs upholstery.
    Interior 2/10
    Exterior 6/10

Don’t have the time or money to keep up with this thing anymore.

Any interest in taking on my project? Serious inquiries only. Will trade for a nice looking daily manual trans

Good, M30b35. 5 speed manual I don’t know the mileage. -Suspension: h&r springs. Bilstein struts. -Steering wheel: renown race wheel. -Slotted rotors with ceramic brakes. -z3 shifter with zhp knob - custom made shifter mount. (Beautifully built) Body has minor rust spots here and there. The frame is solid. It needs... Engine starts and idles with a jump. Will stall out after a few minutes. It may have a bad battery, alternator. Has a small battery drain. I would buy a rebuilt cluster. This one is not to trustworthy Interior upholstery needed. Dash is pretty solid. Please only hit me up if you are serious. I don’t want to waste time. Otherwise car is pretty solid $3300 or trade for a manual tranny German. Or a clean Jeep yj *****price drop $3000.***** firm. I need this gone. Price is firm. I am breaking even on what I put in. I’ll let the car go for $2500 if I keep the rims. . Make an offer!;
    Last edited by markpopaj; 05-14-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Any pics of the interior? Top automatic or manual? Rust/rot?

Comment

See attached link on offer up.
        Willing to trade for a wrangler yj. Something to get me thru a NY winter

Comment

Working...
        X