89 325is stroker time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325is stroker time?

sorry it says 325is out there its just an i i was talking to my buddy on the phone about an 87 is at the time so i wasnt thinkin haha
    a few months back i picked up this bronzit 4 door 325i....so far i put a new center support, rear end, new engine tranny and every kind of mounts or bushing you could imagine, replaced most of the interior, cleaned the shit out of the original carpet, smoked the low beams, and done an a/c delete....now the old getrag went dead soo i have the whole thing torn apart
    heres the thing i was thinking it was about time i had a 2.7 liter as the engines basically out right now and its almost time for a rebuild

btw do you guys like the black brake cooling duct look?

the dash is dusty but the interior is absolutely perfect minus a glovebox latch, a new roundel, and a new clock

the rear seat is perfect, and yes i did cut into the rear speaker deck

Blaupunkt woot

engine bay...this pic makes the valve cover look weird its actually textured flat black with white overspray....i have no idea why the pic looks like this ill try with a diff camera later

new getrag less than a hundred thousand miles on it!(note the po undercoat spraying skillz)

another present left to me by the po i dont know if he just randomly liked ripping chrome trim in half or what

the paint on its dead pretty much im thinking bout a new spray while the engines out (this boo boo is mine not the po's the engine tried to run away when i simultaneously broke both engine and both tranny mounts...luckily the hood was there to catch it lol)

ill post here when i get more done
    Last edited by -limp-; 03-06-2008, 09:57 AM. Reason: screwed up title
Working...
X