Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.

Comment

How do you attach this stuff so it stays on. I need to do the whole top of my car and have been toying with this instead of painting. I would need enough to do the hood, trunk, and roof including sunroof.
      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I just wanna do my roof. Any pictures of the matte black roof on a lighter colored car? My roof is toast. Oh and what if I dont like the way it looks? will it screw up the paint if i want to take it off?

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I have some pictures on a white car? What color did you need?

Comment

I say Lacsilber Metallic, (hood, roof, trunk)
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Don Nguyen View Post
              I have some pictures on a white car? What color did you need?
              bronzit beige.

or a gold car. I have always wondered what my e30 would look like with a black roof.
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

The problem with trying to blackout the roof on an e30 is the fact that there is no line of separation between the pillars and the roof. The black out works well with the e36 and various other "newer" styled cars, but with ours it just wasn't meant to be. Not to say it can't be done, I just dont think it'll look well.
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

look up a user on here named dakine or dakine e30. he has his done and it looks TITTIES.

i as just thinking it could hurt to try somthing new. as long as it doesnt harm the paint if i dont like th look than im down.

Taylor

Comment

I don't have any pictures of it on a car that's colored like your car.

This will not harm the paint. I've used it on my own cars, and probably over a hundred other cars by now, without any problems. However, if you're paint is chipping and peeling already, then you have bigger problems to worry about :P

-Don

Comment

How thick is this stuff?
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

2.8 mils

Comment

PMs replied.

-Don

Comment

bump.

Comment

bump.

-Don

Comment

Do you have enough to do a whole car?
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X