Pssst...click here! ///M content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,

she is finished pretty much. Kinda difficult to take good pictures with this color and the background is no nice whatsoever.

Shiny clouds

Engine bay pics to come later..

-Diego
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Very nice job man! If there is one thing I don't like is the ride height and the factory m5 kit that isn't body colored, I know it's an m5 thing but I still don't like it lol.

Good save man!
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Fantastically beautiful. Great job!

Comment

Wow. Ballin HARD.

Pretty sure you're going to enjoy the shit outta that.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Did some small changes/maintence.

The rear SLS and steering box high pressure OEM hoses were leaking, so I decided that a local hidraulic hose shopp take care of them and only costed me arround US$ 35 both hoses te replace with new hoses/fittings, etc vs over US$ 230 plus 3 weeks of import from BMW. It's working perfect and it's dry now

New high pressure hose...

Took down the trans to change my slippery OEM clutch. Notice how the old pressure plate, the diaphram is worn out and has lost it's tensile and you can see how is flatter than the new one. Found locally the kit from a friend's clutch shop and gave me a super deal. He also had to machine slightly the twin mass flywheel (although, I know it's not recomended, he insisted as he has done that before) and now the car you can feel when it start to engage (with the old one you never felt when it engaged) and it's just bit faster.

Input shaft seal changed as well. Cleaned the box and what not.

-Diego

PS: Took the car in the highway and did a long pull, hit about 260/270Km/h (with help of s tright in down hill, so not much effort was made from the engine) and kinda racing a Suby STi, then I slowed down an checked through my rear mirro, my car was smoking quite a bit, it was white/skyblue, aka, oil burning. Slowed down more and start to cruis about 100 km/h and after 1-2 mins running like this, the smoke went away and never smoked again, although, never ran hard the car way back home. Compression was about 195-200 psi per cyl and leak down test made (both was made early when got the car) showed average of 15%, and weakest awas 19%. Valve seals perhaps?
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Latest pics...engina bay done.

Valve cover (those white nicks is some dirt) and air box painted. ECU side plastic cover with sticker repaired and brand new heater valve cover & + terminal cover.

Some comparison

BEFORE/ AFTER

And brand new driver carpet...:pimp:

Comment

very nice!

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Sweet Jesus.

Comment

Hey Diego, you a cca member? You get the roundel?

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                      Hey Diego, you a cca member? You get the roundel?
                      Uh. Oh! O_o What's that may I ask...

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                        Diego what size are those Toyo's on the front in this photo?
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Oh, those are 225/45/16 :p used them in the past in my e30 turbo and in my beloved (sold) e30 m3 US

Comment

R888's are available in that size? Odd I never see them listed here in that size.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I used the same trick (local hydraulic store) on my SLS hose!

Awesome work
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                                Uh. Oh! O_o What's that may I ask...

Maybe they have something for you guys? I was going to offer to send you an issue (mag) with the E28 M5, E34 M5, E39 M5... E60 M5 and finally... the new F10 M5.

Its a short article, but figure it would be cool to have. Lemme know.

http://db.tt/F8csJLdx - (Page 52) PDF version for ya... if you want the actual mag, I'd be more than happy to mail it!

Comment

Working...
                                X