New E34!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New E34!

So I've always admired my neighborhood BMW touring and I could never seem to figure out who drove the car so I could ask if he was ever selling it. But as luck were to have it, I got an awesome break! I was randomly doing my daily trolling on Craigslist when I found this ad for a 1994 525i Wagon. I was all over it. And after massive amounts of emails text messaging and negotiating I brought home my first E34. It's mainly for my girlfriend bc she complains how she don't want to learn stick to drive my car so, this should make her happy.

There's some minor crap wrong with the car, but for the price I got it for, I'll just fix them.

E30 E34 love

I must say, my girlfriend's car is kinda cooler than mine. I need to step my game up!
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Congrats! I too have an E34 touring and I seem to get offers left and right on it, despite it being in rough condition. Having a family of BMWs is something unique, so take good care of her!
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
      Congrats! I too have an E34 touring and I seem to get offers left and right on it, despite it being in rough condition. Having a family of BMWs is something unique, so take good care of her!
      Will do. When I get back into full gear and it's not so damn cold I'll be PM'ing you with questions if I have any.

Comment

I have a few e34s. They're great cars. Nice DD, Never owned a touring before. Looks good.
        sigpic

Comment

Poopin..... shoulda gotten an e28.

That is all.

Cool e34 bro!
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

That is all.

Cool e34 bro!
            For some reason, you will always see them around, parked or being driven But you never really see them on sale in NYC.

Comment

sweet, same year as mine!
              ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

That is all.

Cool e34 bro!
                This is too true.

The best underrated BMW ever.

Comment

I wish it wasn't so god damn cold outside. I really want to start on this car.

Comment

may I ask HOW good of a deal you got? I have been thinking about starting the search.
                    '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                    '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
                      may I ask HOW good of a deal you got? I have been thinking about starting the search.
                      I felt kind of bad, but fuck it he was willing to part with it for $800. But I hear they typically go for $2000.

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
                        I felt kind of bad, but fuck it he was willing to part with it for $800. But I hear they typically go for $2000.
                        $2000 and up for a decent Touring - more with those wheels.

Great score! Like REALLY great.
                        I lived in Astoria a few years back - miss that place.

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
                          i hate you...you shouldn't feel bad unless he wanted more and you haggled the shit out of him. Congrats!!
                          '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                          '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

800 dollars.

800 fucking dollars.

I paid that much for mine and it isn't in that great of a condition. You sir, have stolen that car.
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Houston I think we have a problem. Does this look like oil in coolant mixing, aka head gasket gone bad? I noticed now that when I drive it for a lil bit it starts to smoke and smell like burning oil.
                              I don't see any milk shake on the dip stick, and I can't really see any oil in the coolant. So my next step is to take off the valve cover and give it a look or should I change the oil and see? Anything else you guys think I should do before I panic and say it's headgasket time?

Comment

Working...
                              X