Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosch AFM Refurbish / Restoration Service! (Air Flow Meter) AFM's FOR SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email has been sent

Comment

I currently have seven 325i AFM's ready to ship! Get them while they last. If you have a post count near 2000, I will give you additional discount too!
      Owner - Bavarian Restoration
      BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
      www.BavRest.com
      My Feedback Thread
      Our Facebook!
      Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregs///M View Post
        I currently have seven 325i AFM's ready to ship! Get them while they last. If you have a post count near 2000, I will give you additional discount too!
        PM sent
        1989 BMW 325is Coupe - Alpine White

Comment

All r3v'ers. I have a quantity of 8 325i AFM's refurbished and ready to ship.

Cost is $300 each not including shipping but includes a refundable $80 core. Send your old AFM back for $80 refund. Must be unopened, undamaged, same part number.

R3v members with post count greater than 2000, PM me and I will send you a 10% discounted invoice.

Others, go to bavrest.com to purchase. Thanks

Greg
          www.BavRest.com
          My Feedback Thread
          Our Facebook!
          Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Attention,

AFM service has started again, we are taking orders for AFM service.
            www.BavRest.com
            My Feedback Thread
            Our Facebook!
            Follow our Instagram!

Comment

I have six 325i AFM's, fully refurbished, ready to ship May 30th. As you guys know, these are rarely in stock and sell out quick. Go to our website to purchase or DM to get yours before they are gone.
              www.BavRest.com
              My Feedback Thread
              Our Facebook!
              Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregs///M View Post
                I have six 325i AFM's, fully refurbished, ready to ship May 30th. As you guys know, these are rarely in stock and sell out quick. Go to our website to purchase or DM to get yours before they are gone.
                Can I send in my M42(E30) AFM? How much does it cost to refurbish and how long does it take? I don't see one for sale on your website so I assume I cannot buy one and send mine back as core return.

Comment

Originally posted by dragosdor View Post
                  Can I send in my M42(E30) AFM? How much does it cost to refurbish and how long does it take? I don't see one for sale on your website so I assume I cannot buy one and send mine back as core return.
                  We do have some cores we can use but it will cost more. Alternately, you can send your AFM to us. See our website, AFM and faq page to read more info about the process, lead times, pricing, etc. bavrest.com.

Please email at info@bavrest.com when you are ready to place an order. Thanks
                  www.BavRest.com
                  My Feedback Thread
                  Our Facebook!
                  Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Working...
                  X