Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help finding some longer SS brake lines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding some longer SS brake lines!

So I recently installed the SLR angle kit and I ran into the problem of my brake lines not being long enough to allow the wheel to turn from full lock to lock.

Does anybody know where I can pick up a set of longer lines? I'd imagine them only needing to be another 2-3 inches longer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    -Charles.
    Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

A web search will turn up a number of places that will make custom brake lines.
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

Look for a local tractor trailer filter supply house. Most times they also double as a hydraulic hose supply and make hoses. Bring in your old hose and just ask for a longer version. Doesn't take more than a few minutes.
      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by jlevie View Post
        A web search will turn up a number of places that will make custom brake lines.
        Yeah I looked through a couple of those but I didn't know what the turn around time would be and I was needing them asap.

Originally posted by iansane View Post
        Look for a local tractor trailer filter supply house. Most times they also double as a hydraulic hose supply and make hoses. Bring in your old hose and just ask for a longer version. Doesn't take more than a few minutes.
        I'll give that a shot after this upcoming event, I dicked around with it some so they have enough slack for now.
        Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

They usually make them while you wait.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Rouge Engineering makes our SS lines, email me the length you need and I can have them made tomorrow and ship out.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
            X