an e28 from FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an e28 from FL

I have been lurking for a while trying to decide on my next project (my cousin is JasonC) . I have limited time to work on anything right now (wife in school, full time Engineering job and Mr Mom in the evenings), so the new project had to be less extensive from what I have had in the past.

I have been working on cars pretty much my whole life.I did auto mechanics in high school. I started in an electronics parts store when i was 16, started building Pro-Audio sound systems when i was 18 and did that for 17 years. I owned my own business from 2009-12 building pro-audio equipment with a focus on temporary power units and added metal finishing to this endeavor. I had a full anodizing shop, ceramic and powder coat setups and a full media striping department. I did lots of other peoples projects, but I took off the past few years for my own stuff. I now work more normal hours for someone else, with nothing to do with my hobbies, so it was time again.

So a highlight of my past rides, almost in order: 70 bug,72 bus, 86 accord, 66 bus, 70 square back, 68 bus , 76 sedan deville, 72 westfalia, 90 accord, 88 civic hatch, 66 impala, 68 triumph hardtail, 78 320i, 86 gti, 69 bug, 70 bug,59 lambretta, 01 impala (new), 53 chevy sedan, 63 electra, 62 tbird, 05 f150 (new) ,53 imperial.

Looking back i really liked the bmw engineering and style of all the cars i have had, plus it seemed more like the grown up version of vw's. So i finally found a 1987 535i/a.

I am not really sure of the long term plans for it right now. For now just make it a daily driver, lowered, and cleaned up.

feel free to shoot me any electrical or metal finishing questions if you ever have any. i will answer them to the best of my abilities

thanks for having me

Welcome! Pics of the e28 :hitler:

instagram: @tonerrrr
    High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

pic

the only pic i have right now
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks pretty clean. Interested in your plan, love E28s.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I just seen this. I need to look at the five series section more! And welcome aboard cuz.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
          X