RB20det e30 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RB20det e30 swap

hey mates, this is my first swap engine swap. Ive done an r6 swap into a raptor 660. i purchased this skyline front clip with 68k kilometers from Japan. After all the hassle of getting it through customs and border patrol, I am here. Ill be posting all my recent updates here. I appreciate any and all kind of help. Thanks fellas.

Engine Bay & interior

Cleaned the engine bay with degreaser and pressured washed it fairly well in prep for the swap.

Comment

Subbed.
      Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

dropped the motor in for testing and currently making engine and tranny mounts.

Comment

Comment

hey man that looks nice so far! can't wait to see more!

Comment

New headers and pulley, but the crank pulley is getting machined since the stock is quite a bit heavy. Laser cut mounts are made and will be picking those up tomorrow.

Comment

Mounts made, checking clearance and final measurements before welding.

Mounts were lazer cut and then i did some extra fab work to make them fit better. Tranny mounts are in the making. Hopefully ill get everything put together within the next month to get her running!

Comment

looks awesome so far! Good luck!

Comment

Ya'll have some crazy skills just swapping these motors.
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Mounting & measuring.

Mounted the motor level and how it should be. Also test fitting the radiator and front mount intercooler.

Comment

sweet! cant wait to see the finished project

Comment

Working...
                        X