1987 325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325ic

It's got its goods and it's bads like every e30 out there. So let's start with the bads. I don't know when the timing belt was done last. Previous owner said it was done about 15k miles ago but since it needs odo gears [stopped at 131k and he claims those are original cause they worked when he got it]I don't know how long ago that was. Passenger seat doesn't slide forward. And has a clunk in the rear end when shifting gears (sounds like bushings to me). Valve cover gasket is leaking and so are the power steering lines at the reservoir... not a huge ordeal. Wiper motor is weak but I have a known good one that goes with it. the drivers door has a pretty good dent in it that was in it when I got it. I have a perfect door for it that needs to be painted.

The good :) 5 speed. clean title in hand. A/C works great! Interior is in great condition, however, the dash has 2 cracks. brand new carpet. It's lowered on vogtland springs on kyb struts and shocks and rides fantastic. vert top is in good shape with a small spot above the rear window. It really is a beautiful car and it runs so well. I hate to see it go but in reality I don't need a car that just sits. If you have any questions pm me. $4000 OBO located in greensboro NC

ill add more photos later

kickfli12--where did you find vert carpets. I've been looking for years and can only find coupe/sedan carpets. Thanks

Comment

Hard top inc?
      89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
      99 540it
      86 Volvo 240 wagon
      99 Cherokee
      13 Passat

Comment

I think the HT is 4S on here

Comment

Hard top can be included for 1200 extra

Comment

bump. hardtop has been sold

Comment

im interested

Hey im in wheaton IL. Im quite interested and would like to talk. Also could you post some more pictures plz.

Thanks, Noah

Contact through cell (text) 630-607-8185

Comment

Working...
              X