Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a black driver side under dash panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tlarkk View Post
      anyone have wheels for sale in the tristate? (4x100)
      have a customer selling a set.

15x7, Caps included, customer is asking $675 (3 out of the 4 tires are good).
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
        have a customer selling a set.
        Thanks for the recommendation! But i'm not interested, I should have specified, I'm looking for 15' weaves, or a replica style wheel with a lip (like esm, klutch, etc). Also with good tires preferred!

Comment

I wish those wheels were 5 lug, I would buy them in a second.
          -Dee
          5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
          IG: @deebelmont

Comment

I have some 5 lug bottle caps for sale, located in Toms River, NJ. They were freshly restored before the guys at the tire shop dropped one of the wheels and messed another one up at the tire machine. I guess it's for the best, they have too much offset for my E36 anyway. $150 obo takes them.
            Attached Files
            Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

looking for some black coupe seats! Anybody?

Comment

Does anyone have a rust free coupe/sedan fender (driver side)? Can be in any condition as long as the rocker part is rust free.

Comment

Selling my 1989 325ix with 72000 original miles and a working transfer case. I've only owned this car for 3 months but must sell it in order to pay for a replacement transmission for my daily driver.
                  The ix has no accident history and the floor pans and strut towers are rust free. I've included a link to a video of the undercarriage.
                  Since I bought the car, I've replaced all four brakes, a fuel line, OBC and front and rear window regulators. I've also replaced the rusted out floor in the battery compartment and replaced a section of the exhaust.

The timing belt and water pump were replaced in 2013 at 39000 miles and are good until at least March of 2018.
                  The transfer case and differential fluid were also replaced in 2013. All electronics work with no issues, including the heat, air conditioning and heated seats. I have the service records from 2013 and will include them with the sale.

There are a few items that will require attention, including a 4" crack in the windshield, there's a dent in the driver's side trunk well, the driver's seat doesn't slide forward or back and the dash has 3 cracks.

The car has no cooling issues and will travel cross country with no issues.
                  $6800

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

anybody have a lower knee panel or black coupe seats?

Comment

I have Four 15” Borbet Wheels 4x100 wrapped in new Dunlop Direzza tires ( I have receipt for tires). The wheels were just professionally refinished and are like new, no rash, dents etc. I will post pictures later. Only selling them because I like the bottle caps and buying a 3.73 differential. $500.

Comment

TRI-STATE CLEANOUT SALE

Evenings/Weekend pickup in Brooklyn is preferred, otherwise, possible weekend delivery within 150mi. All prices are best offer, first come first served. Thank you.

$600: (4) RONAL ACT's 16x7.5, et35, 5x120 bolt
                        - great condition.
                        - one has some gunk that can prob get cleaned with some effort, almost zero rash otherwise.
                        - replica BMW stickers, correct with raised clear bubble on the center caps but original ACT center pieces included as well.
                        - comes with a full size gold BBS spare w/205/50 tire so you might actually look forward to a flat.

$200: (4) STOPTECH DRILLED ROTORS
                        - came on my e30 when i got it but don’t have use for them.
                        - about 9k miles on them
                        - could use a resurface

$150: (4) BLOXSPORT ADAPTERS
                        - 4x100 to 5x120
                        - 20mm
                        - studs not included

$100: (4) 17” STYLE 5 CENTER CAPS
                        - genuine BBS chrome centers on genuine BMW center caps
                        - excellent condition no blemish face

$80: (2) E30 TOURING REAR SPEAKER BOXES
                        - aftermarket speakers work
                        - back has been cut out to fit these speakers

$20: CASSETTE HOLDER
                        - pn: 65141387031

$20: PAIR - EURO PLATE HOLDERS
                        - as is

more pics on request

Last edited by mxtx; 10-18-2017, 07:48 PM. Reason: price cut!
                        '89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Originally posted by Tree25 View Post
                          anybody have a late model they are parting out? I need a lot of little odds and ends. wheel liner, hardware, trim etc. I'm located I. the philadelphia/ south jersey area

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Send me a PM, I may still have some stuff from my late model coupe. Thanks!

Comment

"Respect Your Elders" stickers

European Oval "E30" stickers
                            www.instagram.com/snwmble
                            #snwmble

Current:
                            '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                            '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                            '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                            '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                            '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                            '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                            '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                            '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Good condition M20 oil pan $130 picked up

Comment

Condor Speed Shop Rear 12mm Subframe Riser Bushing Kit

Bought these, never used them and decided to go another route.. Includes 2 subframe bushings, 4 differential spacers & 4 differential bolts.

Specs:
                                Solid Rear 12mm Subframe Riser Bushings are designed to extend the life of your rear tires. When you lower an E30, you will begin to wear out the insides of your rear tires due to excessive rear camber. The lower you go the bigger the problem. These solid bushings are designed to raise the rear subframe 12 millimeters to correct extreme negative camber on lowered cars. UHMW is comparable to solid aluminum mounts in stiffness, but to poly mounts in vibration. Reduce negative camber, give the tire a better contact patch to the ground and restore normal tire wear. For BMW e30 (318 323 325 M3, not iX). Recommended for street or race use.

Paid $116.50

Asking $85

Comment

Working...
                                X