No announcement yet.

M20B25 17lb, 19lb, 21lb injectors for sale, chips coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have access to a set of 24# for a 24v car?
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_Baron View Post
      Yes, the yellow injectors I have flow the same as the stock M42 injectors (they're rated 19lb/hr @ 33psi, but the M42 system is 43psi, bumping them to 20.5lbs/hr @ 43psi). However, the ones I offer are the four hole design, meaning fuel atomizes better, burns better, and produces more power. The pink top ones are 21.5lb/hr if you want more fuel flow.
      I'm interested in the pink tops for my M42. Are they 21.5lbs/hr @ 43psi and 4 pintle?
      sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        Do you have access to a set of 24# for a 24v car?
        The closest I have to that is S54 injectors, which run at about 25.5lb/hr when dropped down to 3 bar (the S54 runs 5 bar fuel pressure, with the injectors running @32.5lb/hr). The S54 injectors are shorter than the stock injectors, though, and the rail would have to be modified to sit about half an inch lower.
        Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
          I'm interested in the pink tops for my M42. Are they 21.5lbs/hr @ 43psi and 4 pintle?
          Yes, they're originally 24lb/hr with the stock 3.5 bar system, but drop down to 21.5lb/hr when used in a 3 bar (43psi) system. They're four pintle, as well.
          Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_Baron View Post
            I now have gen III 19lb Bosch injectors in stock! Also still have plenty of other types of injectors for sale. PM me if you're interested / have any questions.
            Are these rebuilt and ready for $80? Theres a local set (of 8) for $49, and they look good, but I dont think they are rebuilt
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Are these rebuilt and ready for $80? Theres a local set (of 8) for $49, and they look good, but I dont think they are rebuilt
              Yes, they're rebuilt and ready to go for $80 for a set of 6. I can send them out priority in the next 3 hours, otherwise I can send them tomorrow if you get back to me later than that.

$50ish is actually really expensive for just a used set. The rebuild kits alone run around $15-20 each for the Gen III kits, and that'd leave you with a rebuilt but not ultrasonic cleaned / flow tested set for $70ish.

Comment

Great service. Great communication. Sent a set last weekend and already have them back . They look great and will be installed next weekend.

Comment

So, find you on ebay until you get a website up?
                  Loonatic

Comment

Originally posted by fiveofeight55 View Post
                    So, find you on ebay until you get a website up?
                    You could do that, but I'd prefer to sell through the forums. Its more personable, and that 10% eBay fee hits hard after a few sales. Plus, you get the same buyer protection paying through PayPal as you do when you buy on eBay. I don't even stock E30 injector upgrades on my eBay anymore so that forum users can get first dibs on them.

Comment

This is my entire stock of injectors that are ready to go, as of 10/17/2017. I have more that aren't finished and more on the way, but this is what I have ready to be shipped right now:

5 sets of 19lb injectors (2 metal body, 3 gen III)

4 sets of 17lb injectors

5 sets of stock M20B25

1 set of stock M30

2 sets of M52tu/M54 (non B30)

1 set of S54

various other non-bmw sets (a set for 5 cylider Volvos, orange Crown Vic gen IIIs, red Dodge Dakota / Ram injectors, VW injectors, etc.)

I have several sets of 21.5lb along with more of what I have coming in shortly and will be ready to send out most likely the day after they arrive.

Note: I'm running short on spacers for the metal body injectors which is why some are pictured without spacers, bottom O rings and pintle caps. I have enough to finish up all these injectors and then some, but I sell rebuild kits separately as well and until my new order of spacers comes in, I'm going to keep my stock half-built like this until someone orders a set, in which case I'll finish rebuilding the outgoing sets.

Everything is $80/set of 6 or $60/ set of 4, except for the S54 injectors.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sent pm, waiting reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                          Sent pm, waiting reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          PMed

Comment

Here's an order I did for a customer, I rebuilt 7 sets of his injectors for him, 4 M20 sets, 2 M50 and a set of high performance 42lb injectors. These are the before and after pictures. They went through my normal rebuild process, but then I painted them with Burnt Copper engine enamel.
                            Attached Files

Comment

This is the after picture.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Is each set flow matches?

Comment

Working...
                                X