No announcement yet.

wodcutr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wodcutr sorted out two actuators for me after the other seller fell through. He even did research to make sure they would work with my car. Im impressed.

Vic

Comment

Got a brake master cylinder from him. The part came clean, which is a rarity, and packaged like a business might do it, and he got it to me fast.

A+ would recommend.
      sigpic

Comment

Good seller! Fast shipping, good price, clear communication. Would buy from him again.

1986 327i
        transaction feedback
        DIY thing
        meh

Comment

Thanks to everyone that has posted and given me great feedback. I still get a good laugh at how this thread started. I sell a lot of stuff on here and have always done my best to represent every item accurately and correctly so the buyer can know exactly what they are getting. I enjoy helping you all keep your cars on the road with reasonably priced parts!
          The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I bought a brake booster from wodcutr It was sent out immediately and packed very well. Very nice quality part!

The E30 collection:
            1987 325es M52 - Schwarz / Taurus Red Sport (son #2's)
            1987 325is - Delphin / Black Sport (son #3's)
            1987 325i Convertible - Triple Black
            1989 325iX Coupe - Diamondschwarz / Black Comfort
            1990 325iX Coupe - Sterling Silver / Grey Sport

1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Green / Tan
            1998 Volvo V70 GLT - White / Tan
            1998 Volvo S70 T5 manual - White / Taupe
            2001 Ford Windstar - Silver / Grey (parts hauler)
            2006 Lexus GX470 - White / Tan (tow rig)

Comment

Bought a set of bilstein sports off wodcutr. Fair price, quick shipping and part was as described. would do business with him again.
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Fair prices, parts as described, fast shipping. I'm a repeat customer and won't hesitate to
                buy from wodcutr again.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Just bought parts from wodcutr. He quickly responded to my WTB post and shipped the next day. Parts came quickly and packaged well.

Comment

Working...
                  X