Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a conservative individual, but "Obamacare" being repealed is going to suck. My parents rely on that, especially my father (he's a diabetic). I feel like we should stop save tax dollars somewhere else, like stop dropping 20k plus bombs a year and keep affordable healthcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

You think that people are going to be happy when trade collapses and millions lose healthcare?
      Yes.

Comment

Trump is entering office with the lowest popularity of any new president in history.
        This was going to be true regardless of whether Trump won or Hillary won.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          I'm a conservative individual, but "Obamacare" being repealed is going to suck. My parents rely on that, especially my father (he's a diabetic). I feel like we should stop save tax dollars somewhere else, like stop dropping 20k plus bombs a year and keep affordable healthcare.

From what I'm hearing, he isn't going to totally eliminate it, he's just doing something or other to make it simpler.

I haven't researched it, but that's the gist of what I got.

And apparently the wall is now going to be a much more feasible fence.

I can't/don't keep up with all this stuff, so take it with a grain of salt. But this is why I think many people don't like Trump - they don't know the truth. Including me.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            From what I'm hearing, he isn't going to totally eliminate it, he's just doing something or other to make it simpler.

I haven't researched it, but that's the gist of what I got.

And apparently the wall is now going to be a much more feasible fence.

I can't/don't keep up with all this stuff, so take it with a grain of salt. But this is why I think many people don't like Trump - they don't know the truth. Including me.

I don't think anyone really knows. Lol.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'm not the one who wants the government to legislate what people can do with their own lives/bodies.
              The govt already does, or do you support lifting all restrictions on abortions up until the actual moment of birth? I've never bought the 22-26 week nonsense about defining life at the moment a fetus could survive outside the womb, why is it a person at that point? It is no more capable of sustaining life on its own, it is still just as dependent on others for survival as it was on its mother in the womb.

I don't want to take away anyone's right to seek an abortion if they chose to, however I'm not going to shed any tears for body autonomy should life be defined as the moment of conception.

Comment

LOL. it's awesome to watch all the usual Lefty suspects suffer Exploding Cranial Cavity.

Comedy Gold. Keep it Coming. :)

MAGA

304-227

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                  LOL. it's awesome to watch all the usual Lefty suspects suffer Exploding Cranial Cavity.

Comedy Gold. Keep it Coming. :)

MAGA

304-227
                  It's funny to watch the people on the other side of that fence spout the same tired lines. Wait, it's not funny, it's sad and unoriginal.

Comment

Hopefully the Trump presidency will foster more moderates/libertarians, and get people to worry more about taking care of their local communities. We badly need another major political party in this country because the back and forth between democrats and republicans is getting us no where.
                    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                      Hopefully the Trump presidency will foster more moderates/libertarians, and get people to worry more about taking care of their local communities. We badly need another major political party in this country because the back and forth between democrats and republicans is getting us no where.
                      I can get on board with that statement. As always with third parties there is some small risk of small interests holding large ones hostage, but it's likely that it would be a positive improvement.

Depending on what happens in the next two years we could see either party fracture to form something new, which would probably attract a fair number of people from the non-split party as well.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        It's going to get worse before it gets better. Just look at all the gloating in this thread: at least half of the voters for trump voted to spite the other half of the country.

Comment

Its pretty naive to think they are going to replace it with something "better" at this rate, when it comes to obamacare. I do agree It needs to be fixed, but removing it seems dumb, spent all the money to make it, why not just fix it.

I was down with giving him a chance, but hes still going on twitter hissy fits, complaining about "millions of illegals voting' after he fuckin won. Introducing gag orders on any climate science in existence is pretty bad too.

Wish our president would act like a president instead of a 12 year old who got called a name on the playground.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

The liberalism runs deep here.

Really deep.
                            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

First thing he should do is allow insurance to be sold across state lines.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                First thing he should do is allow insurance to be sold across state lines.
                                Absolutely
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X