Autobahn Motorsports for sale thread - lots of E30 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autobahn Motorsports for sale thread - lots of E30 stuff

04/24/2018 - ALL PARTS SALES ON HOLD UNTIL WE MOVE TO OUR NEW LOCATION - THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

After parting countless E30s and hoarding lots of shit for years, I have condensed my multiple various storage units down into one house and am beginning to sort through what I've acquired over the years...

I have attached a few pictures, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Once I get everything a little more sorted out and organized, I will have better pictures.

Lots of various interior trim pieces, instrument clusters/parts, seats, door panels, taillights, basically just about anything you can think of.

Tons of various mechanical parts, fuel pumps, coolant pieces, intake manifolds, 325i engine harnesses, etc. Anything you see in the pictures (except for any differentials and aftermarket mufflers) are up for grabs. Anything you don't see, just ask, I probably have it.

Not pictured are lots of front strut housings, an M20B25 with 180k, a couple plastic rear bumpers, a few 885 cyl heads, a B25 bottom end, etc. Just ask!

Happy to ship anything, anywhere, in the continental US, at your expense. I avoid shipping large things like transmissions or engines, but I am happy to work with you.

Things I don't have at the moment:
    plastic front/rear bumpers
    late model front valances
    5-speed transmissions

Last edited by e30austin; 04-24-2018, 03:28 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

1 - Interested in a non-airbag steering column assembly - don't need switches or ignition.

2 - Power steering pump? Ours is an '86 es.

3 - Also, always on the lookout for a trustworthy manual trans swap collection.

Thanks -

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
      1 - Interested in a non-airbag steering column assembly - don't need switches or ignition.

2 - Power steering pump? Ours is an '86 es.

3 - Also, always on the lookout for a trustworthy manual trans swap collection.

Thanks -
      Have a good column, $100 plus the ride. P/S pump, $50 plus the ride. No 5-speed conversion stuff at this time, but there is a chance that I will have one in at the end of this week.

Comment

How much shipped for the early model steering column cover?

Shipped to business zip code 11704.

Thank you!
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

any euro headlight pigtails?
          '87 Vert, Black, 5-sp
          '15 Civic Si, White - Daily commuter
          '15 MB C300 Sport, White/Cranberry - Wife's

Comment

Originally posted by LateE30 View Post
            any euro headlight pigtails?
            Unfortunately, no. The dealer does sell just the pigtails new, though. They are right around $10 a piece.

Comment

price on a good window lock switch?
              i need both of the top two switches on the shifter console.
              the two that aren't the window up/down switches

Comment

Originally posted by Daeldalus View Post
                price on a good window lock switch?
                i need both of the top two switches on the shifter console.
                the two that aren't the window up/down switches
                The circuit breaker switch, as well as the sedan rear window lockout switch? $35 delivered for the pair.

Comment

Looking for late model radiator and early model body kit bits (bumpers valences etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Blower motor cover?

Comment

Is that an indigo cabrio rear seat? If so how much shipped to 85339?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

how much for lower knee trim panel above the pedals for a 5 spd non-airbag, please let me know what options you have here (with or without headlight aim, etc) i would like the one in best condition - can send UPS label for shipping, thanks.
                        '89 E30 Touring, '85 911 3.2 Coupe, '89 GB500, '96 XR400

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                          Looking for late model radiator and early model body kit bits (bumpers valences etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Nothing in the way of early model stuff and am out of late model radiators at the moment. Sorry!

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                          Blower motor cover?
                          $45 delivered for a nice unit.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          Is that an indigo cabrio rear seat? If so how much shipped to 85339?
                          That was the first thing to go. Sorry!

Originally posted by mxtx View Post
                          how much for lower knee trim panel above the pedals for a 5 spd non-airbag, please let me know what options you have here (with or without headlight aim, etc) i would like the one in best condition - can send UPS label for shipping, thanks.
                          PM incoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            That was the first thing to go. Sorry!

So I really want to commit suicide how much did you sell it for?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                              So I really want to commit suicide how much did you sell it for?
                              $340 shipped for the upper half only. The bottom half wasn't all that nice, so the buyer opted to leave it out of the deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X