How common was this interior option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How common was this interior option?

Just curious about my interior. I haven't seen another (online). Blue seats, carpet and door cards
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like throwaway19293920.

Looks very nice,is the exterior color alpine?I looked for a long time to find a car with blue or Cardinal interior ,I found Cardinal first.I have seen a handful of cars with the blue leather ,there are other cloth interiors and seats.Is your car an '85?

Comment

Originally posted by 1843lamp View Post
      Looks very nice,is the exterior color alpine?I looked for a long time to find a car with blue or Cardinal interior ,I found Cardinal first.I have seen a handful of cars with the blue leather ,there are other cloth interiors and seats.Is your car an '85?
      Thanks man it's an 84 325e. Original color is Baltic blau metallic but was resprayed to a color that looks cirrus but a tad darker.

Comment

That looks clean!

I think the blue interior only came on very early cars, I found a cirrus blue 85 e in the junk yard with a blue interior, only comfort seats though..

Comment

I had noted that I have seen more early cars pre '88, with the pacific blue leather sports seats.Exterior color being blue or alpine.I can not tell if your arm rest and map pocket are blue or black but the early cars used black,if your '85 is blue I think that is more unusual ,unless your interior was swapped and not the original.
          Last edited by 1843lamp; 09-05-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
            That looks clean!

I think the blue interior only came on very early cars, I found a cirrus blue 85 e in the junk yard with a blue interior, only comfort seats though..
            Yeah I've really only seen cloth comfort seats in Pacific blue.

Comment

Originally posted by 1843lamp View Post
              I had noted that I have seen more early cars pre '88, with the pacific blue leather sports seats.Exterior color being blue or alpine.I can not tell if your arm rest and map pocket are blue or black but the early cars used black,if your '85 is blue I think that is more unusual ,unless your interior was swapped and not the original.
              Nope the door panels are blue as well not black

Comment

My 85 323i came with the same interior just not as clean as yours. Backseat was missing and door cards were cut for speakers so I swapped to black.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Our 87 eta in lachsilber has an all blue interior although vinyl comfort seats and I had an 89 AW cabrio w all blue plus leather sports
                  Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                  Alice the Time Capsule
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                  87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

a friend of mine has that color interior in his 88 325e in Alpine II. your interior looks a way better though.

Comment

There are two blues https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=104955 early models got Pacific and late got Indigo.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

my 89 convertible had indigo blue seats, top, carpet and door panels.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                        X