M20B25 17lb, 19lb, 21lb injectors for sale, chips coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20B25 17lb, 19lb, 21lb injectors for sale, chips coming soon

Hey everyone! I'm an engineering student and now the owner of my new business: Bimmer Baron. Right now, my main focus is on injector rebuilding and upgrades. There is MUCH more I have in store for the future, but for now, this is my bread and butter.

I acquire used injectors and, before anything, resistance test them and activate the solenoid to ensure that they're in good shape, mechanically and electrically. I then degrease them for several hours, remove every serviceable part and run them through my ultrasonic cleaner several times. I then backflush them and flow test them before installing brand new parts on them (inlet filter, 2 o-rings, spacer, and pintle cap)

I stock and sell the most common injector upgrades, including greentop 17lbs, yellowtop 19lbs, and pinktop 21lbs (for boost applications). I accept old cores, and I also sometimes have stock injectors for the M20B25 and M20B27 available, along with injectors for other BMWs (mostly M54 Siemens-Deka injectors). I ONLY DEAL WITH GENUINE OEM INJECTORS (Bosch / Siemens-Deka / Factory Ford 19lb [which are usually also Bosch]).

UPDATE, 11/6/2017: All sets of injectors I'm selling from now on include a 10 year wear and tear warranty for the same price. This includes the solenoids failing over time, the inlet filters clogging from 100,000+ miles of continuous use, single pintle units being stuck open / stuck closed due to mechanical wear, etc. If you bought a set from me through the forums previously, you're grandfathered in automatically and also have access to the warranty.

THINGS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY: Installing the injectors improperly without resetting the DME and thinking "these injectors are junk, I'm returning them for another set" and going through an infinite cycle of sending perfectly fine injectors in to be switched with another set of also perfectly fine injectors; thinking that a hammer is a better alternative to oil or some other lubrication to get the O-rings into the manifold, causing you to blame me for breaking the injectors (or worse, breaking the manifold if it's a 24v car); running your newly rebuilt fuel injectors in a car that has 300,000 miles and a factory original fuel filter and claiming my injectors clogged in less than 300 miles; general stupidity and / or scams. Although I'm sure most (if not all) of you are smart enough to figure out how to install fuel injectors and hopefully you'll install a new fuel filter in the process, I have had every single one of these examples happen to actual, real life customers of mine via eBay at least once. Please, if you've never touched a fuel injector before doing business with me, read a write-up on how to remove and reinstall injectors and the safety precautions. There's enough of a shortage of E30s out there, we don't need to shorten it by 1 by having you accidentally light yours on fire.

Along with selling injectors, I want to offer my rebuilding services to anyone who wants or needs their injectors rebuilt. The rebuild process will be the same with your injectors as it will be with the ones I sell, except I will be especially careful to not damage injectors already owned by someone else.

One of the next things I want to start producing is tunes. I have been developing tunes for my daily (93 325i) for several months, effecting as many variables as I can (WOT fuel and ignition maps, high part throttle fuel and ignition maps, ignition timing, rev limit, speed limit, etc.). I want to start to develop tunes for E30s, specifically the M20B25 with the 173 ECU. I want to develop my own tunes for both completely stock cars and cars equipped with different types of injector upgrades. I may even sell "power packs", which would be a chip + whatever injectors and / or other mods required for the tune at a discounted price.

After my tunes are developed and I've tested them myself thoroughly, I may want to give a few copies of each tune away, as a sort of beta test before making them available to the general populous.

Please let me know what you think! If you're interested in my products or plans for the future, please let me know! If you have any questions, comments or ideas, feel free to ask or tell. If you think I'm an idiot and want me to delete my account, go ahead and tell me, I've been on the internet long enough. :devil:
    Last edited by Bimmer_Baron; 05-30-2018, 01:23 PM.
    Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

This is what the injectors look like after the rebuild process. Pictured, from left to right, is a 17lb, 19lb, and 21lb injector. I could send you pictures of the exact set you would be getting along with the flow matching test results, if you'd like.

These sets are $80 for a set of 6, $60 for a set of 4.

Rebuild services are $40 for a set of 6, $30 for a set of 4 (you pay shipping to me, I pay shipping back to you)
    Attached Files
    Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

Cool service, will be in touch soon.

Comment

Would you be interested in buying stock injectors?

Originally posted by 2mAn
        The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Pedmaster View Post
          Cool service, will be in touch soon.
          Thank you, PM me anytime for more info!

Originally posted by sampayne View Post
          Yes, I'm always looking for more injectors to add to my stock. The only problem with the stock ones is the single pintle is easily damaged and has to be shipped especially carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post

Also interested in this. Something like a core charge/price deduction for sending in old injectors for new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
              Also interested in this. Something like a core charge/price deduction for sending in old injectors for new ones
              What I usually do with my customers who buy from me on eBay is if they're interested in sending me their old injectors, they just send me them (preferably with the same name and address that I sent the rebuilt injectors to, just to make things easier) and I give them a partial refund through the original Paypal transaction. I'll refund them the shipping cost (USPS flat rate priority envelopes are preferred since it's very good value for fast shipping), plus $2-3 per working injector (depending on the type of injectors I'm getting from them).

Comment

Do you have upgrade injectors for an e30 m42?
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                  Do you have upgrade injectors for an e30 m42?
                  Yes, the yellow injectors I have flow the same as the stock M42 injectors (they're rated 19lb/hr @ 33psi, but the M42 system is 43psi, bumping them to 20.5lbs/hr @ 43psi). However, the ones I offer are the four hole design, meaning fuel atomizes better, burns better, and produces more power. The pink top ones are 21.5lb/hr if you want more fuel flow.

Comment

Are the M50/S50 4 pintle? Im on the fence about getting the Mustang 4-Pintle or a set of M50/S50
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Are the M50/S50 4 pintle? Im on the fence about getting the Mustang 4-Pintle or a set of M50/S50
                      Yes, the M50/S50 injectors are 4 pintle. If you're planning on keeping the car stock-ish or don't plan on doing many power mods until the future, the 17lbs are the way to go, but if you want to do a lot of other things to the car, the 19lbs are great. You can run the 19lbs on an otherwise stock car, but it'll run rich. A chip meant for 19lbs is highly recommended when upgrading to 19lbs, which is why I'm looking to develop my own chips.

Comment

Welcome! That's great expanding e30 services :)

Comment

Bump, I just finished rebuilding a set of S54 injectors if anyone is interested in them. I'm thinking $180 for these ones. I still have 17lb and 21.5lb injectors for sale, but I'm currently out of stock of 19lb ones. I may be getting some gen III Bosch 19lb injectors in, which are essentially the same as the 943/556 injectors, but have a more narrow, plastic casing. I'll post again when I get more 19lbs in. I also have plenty of M52TU/M54/S54 Siemens-deka injectors, including M54B30 injectors, if anyone is interested in those.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just an update on the stock, I currently have, ready to be shipped:

4 sets of 17lb injectors (0280150415)

1 set of 21.5lb injectors (0280150440)

6 sets of stock M20B25 injectors (0280150715)

1 set of S54 injectors (0280156052)

7 sets of M52tu / M54 injectors (1427240)

3 sets of M54B30 injectors (1439800)

I have some loose 19lbs, ETA injectors, and some V8 BMW injectors as well, but not full sets. I'll try to get all of my injector sets lined up on a table and take pictures of all of them to post up soon.

All sets, except for the S54 and M54B30, are $80. The M54B30 are $100 and the S54 are $180.

Also, an update to rebuilding services: I now have rebuild parts for Gen III Bosch injectors available, which means I can rebuild V8 injectors, such as 0280155823. I can also rebuild and stock Gen III 19lb injectors in the near future. :D

Comment

I now have gen III 19lb Bosch injectors in stock! Also still have plenty of other types of injectors for sale. PM me if you're interested / have any questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X