doyfola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doyfola

Purchased an mt1 rear spoiler from doyfola. Smooth transaction, good communication, item was well packaged and shipping was fast. Thanks again

Beware this seller

I bought a pair of the french ellipsoid headlights from this guy and he sent me a pair that i could say it is totally garbage......i paid $378 shipped for the Headlights to my friend's place in California and paid another$150 to forward the headlights to me in Thailand so totally paid $530 for a garbage headlights....

The headlights has a few scratches on the glasses and some rock chips has also been found which somehow the seller never said anything on the description..... Furthermore, the headlights brackets have a lot of oversprays from paintsband one of the holes got ripped...... The back of the headlights has also found rusty in both side of the headlights.... Anyways, none of the above conditions has not been addressed in the description by the seller....

I tried to work with him through PayPal, he said he would do partial refund for me, but in the end, i still never got anything back from him...... Unfortunately, i am located overseas so shipping the headlights back to the seller in the US is such a nightmare for me....So, the lesson is learned and i hope my message is a helpful guide for someone in this community to deeply decide when buying stuffs from this seller

Comment

Originally posted by Kriskouki View Post
      Beware this seller

I bought a pair of the french ellipsoid headlights from this guy and he sent me a pair that i could say it is totally garbage......i paid $378 shipped for the Headlights to my friend's place in California and paid another$150 to forward the headlights to me in Thailand so totally paid $530 for a garbage headlights....

The headlights has a few scratches on the glasses and some rock chips has also been found which somehow the seller never said anything on the description..... Furthermore, the headlights brackets have a lot of oversprays from paintsband one of the holes got ripped...... The back of the headlights has also found rusty in both side of the headlights.... Anyways, none of the above conditions has not been addressed in the description by the seller....

I tried to work with him through PayPal, he said he would do partial refund for me, but in the end, i still never got anything back from him...... Unfortunately, i am located overseas so shipping the headlights back to the seller in the US is such a nightmare for me....So, the lesson is learned and i hope my message is a helpful guide for someone in this community to deeply decide when buying stuffs from this seller
      See evidence pictures below

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Comment

See evidence pictures below

More

Comment

More

See how bad of rusts in back of the headlights

Comment

See how bad of rusts in back of the headlights

Again, rusts....

Comment

Again, rusts....

See scratches and nick on the glass....

Comment

See scratches and nick on the glass....

Broken mounting tabs on the brackets....and of course, oversprays all over the brackets

Comment

Broken mounting tabs on the brackets....and of course, oversprays all over the brackets

Again, pitting on the glass surface and rusty......

Comment

Again, this is the snapshot of pictures he sellers put on his post.....So, looking that he shipped me the different headlights?.....you make your own judgement when buying stuffs from this guy.....i would say that i got screwed once and it will never happen.....Beware of this seller.....he uses the username as doyfola
                    again

Comment

I dealt with Adedoyin last month on some Z3 arms, brakes, hubs, and axles that were supposedly from an MZ3. Although I didn't have any long term issues, it turned out they were just from a standard 6-cylinder Z3 that may have been S52 swapped. After some communication through email and PayPal, I sent the arms and such back and was given a refund. No major problems here.
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

You can see the overspray on some of the pictures, thats from engine detailer. I mean for 530 for French smileys is a killer deal if they were clean. That looks like usual wear. Probably took a good angle picture. Clean French smileys I see near double what you paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                          You can see the overspray on some of the pictures, thats from engine detailer. I mean for 530 for French smileys is a killer deal if they were clean. That looks like usual wear. Probably took a good angle picture. Clean French smileys I see near double what you paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          The feedback i have to the seller is for a facts that the seller didn't provide all the defects of the lights to his post......None of the description said anything about scratches on the glasses.....none of the description said any about the oversprays of the brackets.....and lastly, none of the pictures showing any rusty or damaged areas or imperfections on the headlights......And, these information is required as it is for the buyers to make decisions whether or not they should buy these lights.....

The seller did ask me to return the lights back to him for money back. However, as i don't currently reside in the states at the moment which by the time i am communicated and paid for the lights, i am located overseas.....So, the shipping cost and hassles to ship the lights back to the US is as much as the price of these lights which i considered that it is not something worth to do...... Again, i paid $372 for these lights shipped to my friend's place in California.Then, paid $150 to ship the lights from California to Thailand.....not including the import Tax that I didn't mention...... Someone may think that $530 for these headlights even with many blemishes is worth considering rarity as well as the market price people asking for ones in prestine condition. But, i think differently as i would never buy these lights if i saw the pictures of these lights from the seller from his post prior......

Again, if the seller has put a lot of pictures and sincerely described the conditions of the items without hiding, i will not buy these lights for sure

Lastly, i hope my post will be beneficial to someone who wants to deal with this seller in the future...... Just beware of him and hia products

Last edited by Kriskouki; 11-05-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                            I dealt with Adedoyin last month on some Z3 arms, brakes, hubs, and axles that were supposedly from an MZ3. Although I didn't have any long term issues, it turned out they were just from a standard 6-cylinder Z3 that may have been S52 swapped. After some communication through email and PayPal, I sent the arms and such back and was given a refund. No major problems here.
                            Actually, yeah he asked me to return the headlights for a refund too which if i reside in the US, I don't hesitate to so that......In facts, returned items will cost buyers to pay shipping fees as well so rather than making multiple mistakes, sellers should do research and be sure about conditions before putting stuffs into the advertisement

Furthermore, i think this guy doesn't really know stuffs that he's selling.....Some people who is selling stuffs have to know something about before putting stuffs for sale......i do understand that everyone could make mistakes, but a few mistakes not very long from each other is really unacceptable.....

Comment

bought a steering wheel from him. was as described and shipped fast. no problems. sorry others had different experiences
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
                              X