Blinker issue (driver side only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blinker issue (driver side only)

Got a 1989 325i. Previous owner disabled power sunroof and looks like at one point relocated subtoof switch to behind center console and removed circuit breaker switch for power window. I relocated sunroof switch back to original location and reinstalled circuit breaker switch. Everything works but now turn signal stalk doesn't work. Pressing hazard switch engages passenger side front and rear turn signals. Driver side inopt. Headlights work.

Any suggestions?

check your fuses.. maybe something was shorted while you were in the dash

also check the pins of the hazard switch. Maybe the wires for the drivers side became loose

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Yeah, replaced fuse 4 and checked hazard switch and everything is good

Comment

Also, when i push the hazard switch, my instrument cluster lights and HVAC lights turn on... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
          check your fuses.. maybe something was shorted while you were in the dash

also check the pins of the hazard switch. Maybe the wires for the drivers side became loose
          Resolved. Went back and rechecked hazard pins for continuitY... One pin wasn't getting good contact, cleaned and retested and everything works fine now.. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X