Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabrio parts car for sale East NC

Hello all.
    I hate to say it, but, ive moved on to a better e30.
    Its time for this old shell to go.

Its been fairly stripped. i took the head, all the injection stuff. the front struts are gone, no springs in rear.

It Does have a great condition Top, and frame, and manual latch hood. tan.
    Decent sport seats, tan, no rips or tears.

good convertible glass all around.

Id love to sell the whole thing to someone semi-local, who wants the parts or who can part it out.

$850 would take it home. sorry no pics right now. but i can get them soon.

I'll do my best to keep up with this thread. life is a bit crazy now.

(fyi the new e30 is a coupe, 327 turbo running MS, with tan euro houndstooth cloth interior. yup. i like it.)

someone give my old cabrio a good home!

edit: having trouble uploading pics to the forum.. dont want to use photofuckit.
    Last edited by 87-325ic; 10-19-2017, 08:09 AM.

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
    Hello all.
    I hate to say it, but, ive moved on to a better e30.
    Its time for this old shell to go.

Its been fairly stripped. i took the head, all the injection stuff. the front struts are gone, no springs in rear.

It Does have a great condition Top, and frame, and manual latch hood. tan.
    Decent sport seats, tan, no rips or tears.

good convertible glass all around.

Id love to sell the whole thing to someone semi-local, who wants the parts or who can part it out.

$850 would take it home. sorry no pics right now. but i can get them soon.

I'll do my best to keep up with this thread. life is a bit crazy now.

(fyi the new e30 is a coupe, 327 turbo running MS, with tan euro houndstooth cloth interior. yup. i like it.)

someone give my old cabrio a good home!

edit: having trouble uploading pics to the forum.. dont want to use photofuckit.
    What year? I have thought about going towards a cabrio. I could swap all my turbo stuff over from my sedan. I'm in Charlotte. If you've got pictures and if the car is somewhat still intact, I may be interested...
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

i can send you some pics. im having some issue uploading them direct to R3v.
      pm me an email or something. or someone tell me how to upload.

its an 87 cabrio.

Comment

Upload to a sight like Flicker then you can post the link
        Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
        Alice the Time Capsule
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
        87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

eastern NC? where?
          e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

fayetteville/ hope mills.

i put pictures on the cl ad. hopefully they worked.

not in a bind to sell right now, but id love to get this thing out of there.!! someone come save a cabrio's soul!

Comment

i also have the front struts and rear disc parts here in colorado with me. id be willing to sell those, but they are certainly in a different location.

Comment

Is the rear bumper in good shape? I know you're hoping to sell it complete -- but if you decide to part it out I would interested in rear bumper, seats and weatherstripping. Thanks!

Comment

Honestly, anyone who is interested in parts, if you can come get them in the next day or two you can almost have them throw me 20 bucks. Come grab these parts while I'm in town.
                  Shell is basically free to a good home. Whos able to come get it?

Comment

Hey, send me a text, I could come this weekend and get some parts. I sent you an email through your CL add. What shape is the top in? 201-213-4903. I am in GA

Comment

I need these parts if anyone is willing to grab them and ship them to me:
                      Front and rear drive and passenger.

Obviously not for free. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                        Hey, send me a text, I could come this weekend and get some parts. I sent you an email through your CL add. What shape is the top in? 201-213-4903. I am in GA
                        ill need to double check. im not keeping track of everyone i hear from. its a hectic time in life, hence why im here.

Shnitz. are those the window seals at the bottom of window, inside and outside, front rear pass and driver?
                        Those are All pretty new and i think still in good shape.
                        i can pull em for you. pm me whats fair on price.

Comment

Working...
                        X