Alpina and M cloth. Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpina and M cloth. Where?

Where can I find cloths for e30s, like m cloth or alpina cloth? I wouldn't mind getting the knock offs if they look pretty darn close to the real thing since I know that they will be a whole lot cheaper. I would really like Alpine though. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I tried looking on eBay but I failed.

Ebay.de is the german site. That'll be your best bet even though it is expensive. Cloth sports of any kind are pretty rare over here.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

There is a guy on here. I can't believe I can't remember his name. He does all of that and can get you pretty much everything. Let me see if I can find his name.

EDIT: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=7835

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
        There is a guy on here. I can't believe I can't remember his name. He does all of that and can get you pretty much everything. Let me see if I can find his name.

EDIT: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=7835
        I would be able to order just the fabric from him?
        Also, for ebay.de and anything else, don't forget that if possible I would like to get it cheap. I don't mind if it is not authentic or genuine, as long as it looks close enough and good enough.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

in your dreams?

all depends on how deep your pockets are. with enough money, anything is possible.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

How do I say fabric or cloth in German? I am on ebay.de but don't really understand anything.

No one has found some awesome man in Hong Kong that makes BMW M or Alpina look a like cloth? They do everything! I need help. :D

Love you. LFMAO

Comment

www.carartunlimited.com or www.creativeoptions.com both might be able to get some. There is a guy on ebay that has it from time to time also. Matter of fact he has cloth on there now.
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                www.carartunlimited.com or www.creativeoptions.com both might be able to get some. There is a guy on ebay that has it from time to time also. Matter of fact he has cloth on there now.
                If Rob is out I can get you Mtech cloth or Alpina. Cost is $125 per meter it comes out of Germany so it could take up to a month to receive. Here is my kit installed and here is the Alpina cloth.
                Regards,
                Kevin

Last edited by Tricked 323i; 12-14-2007, 09:03 AM.

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
                Your DIY upholstery source
                e30tech forum sponsor
                E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
                kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Damn Kevin. You WILL hear from me soon. I have spare door cards I might take to you after first of the year if you can set this up for me.

Comment

How many meters would it take to just cover the front and rear seats like that? No door cards just the seats. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dsobering47 View Post
                      How many meters would it take to just cover the front and rear seats like that? No door cards just the seats. Thanks
                      A PM would probably be a lot more effective than bumping an 8 month old post made by a guy who was banned. Just a thought.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Thanks Vacman for your excellent insight. Now how would a banned member respond to my PM? Hell, why not just answer the question rather than typing out your unnecessary response? Ah of course, you dont know the answer either. Sorry I dont stalk these forums enough to know every member that is banned.

I hate people.

Comment

Well since its been bumped already..... check my sig.. I sell the m-tech cloth.
                            Tri color fabric for sale here!
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Originally posted by dsobering47 View Post
                              Thanks Vacman for your excellent insight. Now how would a banned member respond to my PM? Hell, why not just answer the question rather than typing out your unnecessary response? Ah of course, you dont know the answer either. Sorry I dont stalk these forums enough to know every member that is banned.

I hate people.
                              The guy you're asking about the MTech cloth isn't banned (Kevin, aka Tricked 323i), the original poster is. Hence the reason why PMing him makes more sense. This question was obviously aimed at the person who posted pics.
                              Sorry I dont stalk these forums enough to know every member that is banned.
                              Try looking under their name. It's the same way on virutally every forum on the interwebz. Not brain surgery.
                              I hate people.
                              I hate lazy people. This means you.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                              MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                              | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                              X