Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE brake pads at UUC. Limited time offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE brake pads at UUC. Limited time offer!

DUAL TECHNOLOGY CERAMIC BRAKE PADS FOR FREE?

WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY SET OF UUC OE-REPLACEMENT ROTORS

We are pleased to bring back an extremely special promotion. Working directly with the supplier, we are able to offer the premium-quality Dual Technology Ceramic brake pads for only FREE with your order of qualifying UUC 1-piece brake rotors for your BMW.

We can't publish the brand name of these pads without running into "minimum advertised price" issues... but you won't be disappointed! UUC has been testing and using these pads on our own in-house cars and customer cars for the past three years with excellent results.
    Brake pads will be automatically added to your qualifying order.

Please [ CLICK HERE ] for our OE-replacement rotor catalog.

OE-style replacement rotors - plated against corrosion

1-piece OE-style replacements are fabricated to UUC's specifications and meet or exceed OE standards. Our rotors are plated black in the areas that are not contacted by the pads to eliminate that unsightly rust ring, and are available in either a slotted or plain face configuration. See link above for more information.

Dual Technology Ceramic (DTC) - Low Noise - Low Dust

Famous-maker ceramic brake pads are specially formulated for driving conditions that require superior friction effectiveness without compromising low noise or low dust characteristics.
    The advanced ceramic formulation mitigates wheel dust, brake fade, low speed and high heat squeal, at the same time providing positive pedal feel and long-life.
    Every ceramic brake pad set comes with a platform specific shim and has a burnished contact surface (scorched) to ensure easy brake-in and proper long-term functionality.

DTC - Dual Technology Ceramic Brake Pads

• Superior Stopping Power for High Heat Applications
      • Solid Pedal Feel With Smooth Braking Performance
      • Ultra-Quiet Ceramic Formulation
      • Low Dust - Long Life
      • Advanced Material Platform Specific Shims
      • Scorched for Easy Break In
      • Positive Mold Construction
      • All pads are 100% shimmed

Advanced Material Platform Specific Brake Pad Shims:
    To effectively combat brake squeal, advanced materials are utilized in the shim construction, as well as fastening the shim to the pad with both mechanical tabs and silicone adhesives. This platform specific advanced material shim design is included with every brake pad.
    Warranty Information: manufacturer provides a 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
    Last edited by Rob@UUC; 04-17-2014, 08:45 AM.
    - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
    Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Awesome. Just for clarification, not sure if I missed it but would this include front AND rear pads if I purchased front AND rear OE replacement rotors?
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

This is a great deal. Wish it was 4 weeks ago when I did my brakes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by plmichal View Post
        Awesome. Just for clarification, not sure if I missed it but would this include front AND rear pads if I purchased front AND rear OE replacement rotors?
        Yes, definitely!

For every pair of rotors, you get a pair of brake pads for FREE.
        - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
        Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

Comment

Do we buy online or order here with a PM?

Comment

Great deal
            Last edited by blue plates; 03-05-2014, 05:29 PM.
            Originally posted by IRON-E
            Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Can't PM you so will ask here:

1. Are the rotors made in USA, Germany, China?

2. Do you offer warranty against warping? Meyles warped fast.

Need good front brakes for 2002 325xi. Currently have Meyle blanks and Axxis ceramics (not happy with them)
              Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Went to order mine and the shipping to CA came out to $60+, is this correct?
                Originally posted by IRON-E
                Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                  Do we buy online or order here with a PM?
                  Please order on our website. Follow the link in my first post. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by richardb View Post
                    Can't PM you so will ask here:

1. Are the rotors made in USA, Germany, China?

2. Do you offer warranty against warping? Meyles warped fast.

Need good front brakes for 2002 325xi. Currently have Meyle blanks and Axxis ceramics (not happy with them)
                    1. These are sourced through a specialty USA supplier, made to our specifications.

2. FULL WARRANTY against defects in materials or workmanship. We've never had a set of our rotors warp.

I think you will really like the pads that we supply; we tested these pads thoroughly before entering into this supplier relationship, including on our own cars.

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
                      Went to order mine and the shipping to CA came out to $60+, is this correct?
                      Shipping quotes on our website come directly from a networked connection with UPS based on the package weight and your specific address.

However, if you think a quote seems incorrect, please call us (678-679-5360) - sometimes the UPS computer does make a mistake and we can override it manually.

Comment

How aggressive is this rotor/pad combination? Daily? Street/AutoX/Track, etc.

Interested as it seems like a great deal. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PutterMcGavin View Post
                          How aggressive is this rotor/pad combination? Daily? Street/AutoX/Track, etc.

Interested as it seems like a great deal. Thanks!
                          A ceramic pad (any brand) is never considered an aggressive formula; it's a smooth, linear response material. Perfect for daily driving, good for auto-x. I do not recommend any pad for track use unless it is a specific track/race formula.

The same manufacturer does offer a semi-metallic formula that would be considered more aggressive, good for street (but a little dusty), and excellent for auto-x (more initial bite). Again, for track use, I only recommend real track pads for track use.

Comment

Ordered and left a comment on order. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            My Feedback Thread

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X