Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE brake pads at UUC. Limited time offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pulled out my credit card and was about to place an order till I saw shipping. Theres no way it should be 62 bucks.

Comment

I ordered fronts. Planned on doing them this weekend but the rotors are shipping from cali and the pads from georgia. Sucks a fat one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
        I pulled out my credit card and was about to place an order till I saw shipping. Theres no way it should be 62 bucks.
        Same here
        Originally posted by IRON-E
        Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

how long is this going for? i need breaks and rotors but am low on car cash for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            Shipping cost calculation is done directly by the UPS computer... but sometimes it is wrong. If you think the cost quoted is in error, please call us and we will verify the correct shipping cost.
            - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
            Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
              how long is this going for? i need breaks and rotors but am low on car cash for a bit
              At least for a few more days.
              - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
              Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

Comment

So only fronts on e39s?

Comment

I just grabbed some new rear rotors for my track rat. $57 shipped.

That is awesome!

THANK YOU!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm having trouble understanding the ordering system. If I'm understanding this, I should be able to order front rotors (and get free pads), rear rotors (and get free pads), and get 10% off?

That seems too good to be true, and when I add everything to the cart, it shows up with 2 pairs of rotors, one set of pads, and 10% off, with $45.40 for shipping.

Will that order include front and rear pads?

Edit: order placed, with a note to contact me if that only includes 1 set of pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob@UUC View Post
                      Shipping cost calculation is done directly by the UPS computer... but sometimes it is wrong. If you think the cost quoted is in error, please call us and we will verify the correct shipping cost.
                      shipping cost was right but even with that this is still a good deal, just placed my order. thanks rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        So only fronts on e39s?
                        We can supply other E39 rotors through our service parts suppliers, but they won't have the black plating as the UUC rotors do. Please call me directly with your requirements and I'd be glad to quote a price.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                          I'm having trouble understanding the ordering system. If I'm understanding this, I should be able to order front rotors (and get free pads), rear rotors (and get free pads), and get 10% off?

That seems too good to be true, and when I add everything to the cart, it shows up with 2 pairs of rotors, one set of pads, and 10% off, with $45.40 for shipping.

Will that order include front and rear pads?

Edit: order placed, with a note to contact me if that only includes 1 set of pads.
                          You will get 1 set of pads for every 1 set of rotors. If you order 2 sets of rotors, you get 2 sets of pads. Our system does not display the multiple pad sets correctly, but don't worry, you will get the pads.

Comment

Any additional discount if I order 3 sets (3F & 3R)?
                            Thanks
                            "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

no e28 :(

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by drulle View Post
                                Any additional discount if I order 3 sets (3F & 3R)?
                                Thanks
                                Please call me directly to review what we can do - 678-679-5360. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X