The New Revshift 24V Swap Mounts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Revshift 24V Swap Mounts!

Introducing the new Revshift 24V swap mounts!

The mounts were designed to swap an m50, m52, s50, or s52 into an E30 with ease. The angles and bolt offsets make these mounts a perfect fit. The focus of this design was to maintain proper drivetrain alignment. This means that when you bolt your 24V engine into your E30 the transmission's tail shaft will be pointing directly at the differential. Your driveshaft and guibo will thank us.

Combine these motor mounts with our E30 trans mounts and your 24V swap will be tip-top.

All of our polyurethane parts come with a lifetime warranty. If they break, we replace them.

These mounts are available in your choice of three hardnesses. 80A (blue, OEM+ hardness), 95A (green, aggressive street/track hardness), and 75D (orange, solid like a hard hat).

Revshift is a performance engineering and manufacturing company located in Metro Detroit, MI. Our parts are designed and manufactured under one roof. We design, engineer, and test the parts ourselves. Engine / motor mounts, bushings, suspension for BMW E28, E30, E34, E36, E46, E8X, E9X, F22, F32, F8X, Z3, Z4, N54.

Any chance at a discount for those of us who have the original non-angled mounts?

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
    '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
    '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
    '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
      Any chance at a discount for those of us who have the original non-angled mounts?
      We can do that, its fair. If you have an old set of the non-angled Revshift swap mounts send us an email at sales@revshift.com and we will hook you up with a discount.

And if you are a new customer use the promo code "r3vlimited" on our website to get a discount.

Comment

Are these shipping now? Like if I placed an order today how soon would I recieve it? I'm trying to get my swapped car on the road.

Comment

Texas is a 2-3 delivery time. So, you would have them in 2-3 business days. We can also ship them express which is a 1-2 day delivery depending on your exact location. We have them in stock and ready to rock.

Comment

Looks awesome, guys. E36 arms/G260 combo, correct?

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Looks awesome, guys. E36 arms/G260 combo, correct?
              We use our swap mounts and trans mounts with E36 arms and a ZF trans. If you use a G260 then you will need a modified transmission crossmember.

Comment

I'm looking to use mounts that have as close to stock as possible. I don't want any vibration. Is the 80A (blue, OEM+ hardness) what I'm looking for? If not then whats the difference between them?

I'm also using a G260 with my swap and will be buying the brace a member on here is selling. Do you guys have a set of trans mounts that would work with my setup and also as close to OEM feel as possible.

Thanks
                Last edited by Poorboyz; 09-16-2014, 04:00 PM.
                sigpic
                Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

do these work with a reinforced subframe?

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                    I'm looking to use mounts that have as close to stock as possible. I don't want any vibration. Is the 80A (blue, OEM+ hardness) what I'm looking for? If not then whats the difference between them?

I'm also using a G260 with my swap and will be buying the brace a member on here is selling. Do you guys have a set of trans mounts that would work with my setup and also as close to OEM feel as possible.

Thanks
                    The 80A mounts will give you a close to stock feel. The 80A E30 trans mounts will work for your setup.

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
                    do these work with a reinforced subframe?
                    Yes. These mounts use the OEM bolt holes on the subframe.

Comment

Originally posted by John@Revshift View Post
                      The 80A mounts will give you a close to stock feel. The 80A E30 trans mounts will work for your setup.
                      How does the 80A compare to the stock in terms of vibration? Sorry to keep bothering you with this but I have a brand new set of engine and used trans mounts I bought from another forum retailer that I couldnt bare to drive with it on. I put trans mounts on, drove the car 1/8 mile down the street and back and took the mounts off.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
                      sigpic
                      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                        How does the 80A compare to the stock in terms of vibration? Sorry to keep bothering you with this but I have a brand new set of engine and used trans mounts I bought from another forum retailer that I couldnt bare to drive with it on. I put trans mounts on, drove the car 1/8 mile down the street and back and took the mounts off.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
                        If you want to PM me with what you currently have I can give you a good idea of the difference. You should not feel much vibration with the 80A mounts. They are a close to stock feel and only a little stiffer.

Comment

Not knocking the product, but there will be clearance issues with an iX booster if using the spacer. I found out the hard way.

Be aware when sourcing parts for your swap.

Comment

Add me to that club^^^

Comment

Working...
                            X