Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for rental track/ drift cars

Alright R3v guys,

I'm getting married this October. My groomsmen and I have all agreed instead of doing the usual get wasted and go to a strip club thing, we want to try to rent out a track and some cars to have a good time. My bestman and I have been doing some serious googling and asides from a place in Vegas have come up empty handed. I had gone to an NHRA/ good guys event in Bowling Green KY and saw someone had an track e30 for rent. At the time I hadn't thought much more then "oh that's badass" and failed to get any contact info.

If anyone knows of such a service and has any helpful recommendations I would love to hear them. There will be at least four of us ( possibly one to two more ). I live in Nashville, TN, two of the groomsmen live in Iowa where I'm from and the third lives in Chattanooga. I believe our closest tracks are Atlanta and Bowling Green. We've found super cars but we've all agreed we would much rather have dedicated track or drift cars to wind out.

Let me know if you know anyone who would be helpful, we aren't afraid to travel but would prefer to keep it close as we all have jobs and families ofcourse.

If there is no such thing, then I may have found a new business venture. :D

What about karts at AMP?

AMP Kart Racing: The Ultimate Karting Destination. Race like a pro on our track, and experience the thrill of motorsports. Book your karting adventure today!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
      My groomsmen and I have all agreed instead of doing the usual get wasted and go to a strip club thing
      Never underestimate this option. That's where I met my future wife.

true story
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
        Never underestimate this option. That's where I met my future wife.

true story
        whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

That's where I met my third future wife.
          hmmm....

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

:D
            it was a few years back. A few buddies of mine and I were on a stag and on the last night there, I was chatting this stripper up. I didn't pay for a lap dance, but before she got up to leave she jotted down her name and number on a napkin.

...I guess it didn't help that I was crushing hard (flirting) for this chic as soon as we stepped into the club...the Spearmint Rhino I believe (I don't remember much, only that I really wanted some water...I was literally dying inside). All the girls there knew how to fake it, but what we had transcended time. We were lost in each others eyes and there was no escape. When I approached her to say something in my totally inebriated state, all I could say was her hair was sooo pretty that it reminded me of my niece/god-daughter....yeah, I'm really smooth like that when I'm drunk :drink:

My buddies (who were all married/engaged at the time) still bug me about it today asking if we are still in contact. I reply "a gentleman never kiss and tells"
            ;)

true story
            Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 07-20-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

So are you in contact with her still!?

You should marry said stripper.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

His response strongly suggests he is not in contact and/or restraining orders have been filed.

On topic, I haven't really heard of anything like this aside from a Skip Barber/Bondurant-type school. I think liability is way too high. Karts would be super fun though, especially a larger outdoor track.
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

hehee, we chatted a bit after, but I lost contact with her since I'm not in the Vegas often and I'm not on FB.

...oh and my GF has issues with me having an ongoing relationship with said stripper (yeah I know, who does she think she is?!?!)

Comment

you can rent a pro 3 in washington for like 3k a day

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      :shock:
                      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        :shock: indeed!

I'll be doing three stints of two hours each in an E30 ChumpCar next month for about half that.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I'd love to try chumpcar someday. If someone on here needs a driver at some point, don't forget about me.

Comment

Working...
                          X