X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    hipster parties
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    butt tight pants, scruffy beard, PBR drinker.
    You rang?

LOL call the cops Ed.

-NICK

Comment

Approach with a 6 pack of PBR, and say this word for word.

Hopefully you both laugh, shotgun a beer, and become friends.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I feel like the bringing over some beer and talking it out would be a great approach. Maybe take it along the lines of:

"Hey, I'm a car enthusiast and I totally understand how fun it all is, but my neighbors aren't of the same mindset. If you could be a bit more reasonable then there really shouldn't be anymore issues."

You might be able to diffuse the situation for 10 bucks. If not, then get the cops involved.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
          you could always leave a flaming bag of poop in front of their door.
          He called the s*@# poop!!

I would also just call the cops next time it gets obnoxious. If I was in there shoes, I would probably appreciate the beer gesture, but I would probably never be in there shoes so hard to tell what's the best option. Good luck with whatever you choose.
          Last edited by TheWipprSnappr; 06-15-2018, 07:32 AM.
          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Guys, I played the roll model. Called the cops last night at around 10:30 (I think I waited too long) was pretty surprised that by 11:00pm there was no more noise. Fuck yeah!
            I'll call the cops if they start this shit again, apparently there's been quite a few complaints about the noise already.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
              Maybe grab a 6-pack of PBR tall boys and give it to the owner, say you like the shop, cars etc. But then mention that it's hard to sleep when they are working on cars late and having people hang at the shop.

If the 'boss' is a good guy, I'd imagine he'll appreciate the beer and will work to keep the noise down. If not, call the cops.

An alternative to option 1 would be getting a few of your neighbors to do the same, or go speak to him with you. This way you don't look like 'that one a**hole on the block who complains'.
              I agree with the above solution ^^^^

If they do not tone it down after having a civilized conversation with them, then go to the police. Maybe even ask a neighbor to go over with you to show that the issue is affecting more than one person.

Comment

Working...
              X