Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M Team Shirt 2018 F/S Deadline to order July 27!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Team Shirt 2018 F/S Deadline to order July 27!

All,

I'm taking orders for the limited edition 2018 M Team shirt. This is the 16th Annual shirt (hard to believe!). This year featuring the #23 Diet Coke car that ran in the 1993 Bathurst 1000 in Australia.

For those that didn't make the E30 Picnic, or missed out on your favorite size/color combo, this is a limited chance to order a shirt. Like previous years, the graphic is printed large on the back, and small on the left front chest.

Deadline to order is July 27. I then compile the orders, get the shirts made here in Seattle, then package them up and mail them out. I won't keep any extra inventory after that so order by July 27 or miss out. Shirts will then mail out mid-August.

I can take PayPal or a personal check or money order.

Available are T-shirts ($25), long sleeve T's ($28) and really nice sweatshirts ($36). We use the best quality materials so they last a long time and are very comfortable. Life is too short for cheap T-shirts. Graphics are screened on with ink for sharp colors and long life too.

Offering it up on a ton apron too, looks fantastic.

Shipping is $4 for the first shirt, $3 for each additional shirt.

If you have any questions, or have problems downloading the order form (link to order form at the bottom after all of the sample images), let me know and I can e-mail it to you directly. Directions to order by PayPal are also in the PDF file. Don't PM me, but contact me at: Lance at Richertnet dot com

Ash, White, Sand, Heather Black, Cardinal Red, Heather Red front:

Back side (L-R), Ash, White, Sand (tan):

Back side, Heather Black (left), Cardinal Red (middle), Heather Cardinal (right):

A closer view of Cardinal Red (top) vs. Heather Cardinal (bottom):

And an even closer look. The Heather Cardinal has some grey flecks in it, softening the red. Sort of a worn in look.

A shot of the #23 in action:

Attached Files
    Last edited by Lance Racing; 07-06-2018, 02:12 PM.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Mark Woolley Yellow M Team tribute shirt

Sadly, Mark Woolley who some of you knew from BMW Club activities, recently passed away unexpectedly. We’re creating a tribute yellow M Team shirt in Mark’s memory that will be only in yellow, and on the left chest will have a special black logo (in lieu of the traditional small M Team logo) to honor Mark. Note that the yellow shirts will ONLY come this way. They cannot be ordered with the regular M Team logo like the rest of the shirt colors. Mark was known for the yellow bits on his E30 M3, and his love of the M Team shirts in yellow.

Proceeds from the Woolley tribute yellow shirt sales will be donated in honor of Mark Woolley to the BMW CCA Foundation. Window decals with the tribute logo are also available for purchase ($5 each). As well, there is a line on the order form if you want to make an additional donation to the Foundation. We’ll collect all of this money, and in August make the donation to the BMW CCA Foundation in Mark’s name by the E30 M3 SIG.

Mark on the left, sporting his yellow M Team shirt.

Mark's E30 M3, ready for track action:

Comment

Always enjoy this annual email with a new shirt!
      Much appreciated!

Comment

Here is a link to a great write up about the Diet Coke car during the 1993 season:

Comment

Just about last call for M Team shirt orders!

Comment

Sent!
            - Greg
            α Team Founding Member
            1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
            2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Any chance you have any leftover shirts, Lance?

Austin
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yes, limited sizes and colors. PM with your size, and I can tell what colors are available.

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Any chance you have any leftover shirts, Lance?

Austin

Comment

Working...
                X