1991 BMW E30 325I. 2 Door! One Owner, SUPER clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW E30 325I. 2 Door! One Owner, SUPER clean

One owner, 1991 BMW 325I 2-door. This car has been maintained well and garage kept its whole life. It has all original paint and has never been in an accident, with a clean Carfax! How many nearly 30 year old cars can say that?

The vehicle runs and sounds great. The automatic transmission was recently replaced from a low mileage donor car, it shifts like new. Everything works, sunroof, windows, speedo/odometer, AC, etc, even the electric antenna! The a/c has been converted to R134 and blows cold

The interior is in excellent shape for the exception of the driver seat, it is due for attention soon.

The vehicle underwent regular care from a mobile car detail company throughout its life, in addition to being garage kept, the original paint is still extremely nice. The car gets looks and compliments everywhere it goes! Recently a Bluetooth stereo with hand free calling was professionally installed.

The car has been smogged, tags are paid up until June of NEXT year, and the original 1991 Clear title is in hand. This car is ready for its new owner to enjoy! The vehicle has 154k miles.

Asking $7,800

Call or text me at 310-877-4565. I don't get on here often to check messages or posts.
    Attached Files

Wasn't this car advertised and few weeks ago for $5000.

Comment

I had posted it up for $6,000 a couple of weeks ago as is, with a bad transmission. I had interest but it was after the fact of when I started collecting parts. The trans has since been replaced, along with quite a few other little items, it was then professionally detailed in and out. It is now being offered out again for more money due to all the work thats been done.

Thank you for the inquiry

Comment

Did the airbag deploy? Whats up with the steering wheel

Comment

Originally posted by Colt601 View Post
          Did the airbag deploy? Whats up with the steering wheel
          No the car has never been in an accident. The rubber cover on the bag started splitting for some reason. I have a perfect replacement that comes with the car, just never got around to putting it on

Comment

For close to $8k can you elaborate on the maintenance history of the car?
            - Front end bushings/ball joints
            - Timing Belt & Water Pump, cam seals, ACC. belts?
            - Cooling system?
            - For the r134a conversion was the system emptied, o-rings/expansion valve/oil changed or did you just top it off with a can of freeze-all stuff from autozone?
            - Motor/Tranmission Mounts?
            - Valve adjustment?
            - Tires/brakes/brake fluid condition?

Lastly, is that driver front seat ripped?

GLWS
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
              For close to $8k can you elaborate on the maintenance history of the car?
              - Front end bushings/ball joints
              - Timing Belt & Water Pump, cam seals, ACC. belts?
              - Cooling system?
              - For the r134a conversion was the system emptied, o-rings/expansion valve/oil changed or did you just top it off with a can of freeze-all stuff from autozone?
              - Motor/Tranmission Mounts?
              - Valve adjustment?
              - Tires/brakes/brake fluid condition?

Lastly, is that driver front seat ripped?

GLWS

Yes, I can go over all that stuff. Call me 310-877-4565 if your interested in the car. Yes the drive seat is ripped, the car comes with a spare set of seats.

Comment

The car has Sold. Thank you for all the interest.

Comment

Working...
                X