Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a set of BBS local and wondering if these will fit? Currently riding stock suspension.

BBS 0176 RS 15x7 square, ET14 (perfect mk1, no spacers needed). 5 lug redrilled to 4x100. Very nice. Polished faces with 1/2” tall caps

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiie30 View Post
      Hey Jay! I have a 1986 325es, and I'm wondering if I can run 15x7 ET47 Style 32 wheels from an E36? Stock suspension, but will go the H&R/Bilstein route once I've finished the body/engine work. I've searched, but my forum search skills must not be up to par. Cheers!
      Bump - anyone know if ET47 will fit an '86 325es?

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiie30 View Post
        Bump - anyone know if ET47 will fit an '86 325es?
        Too high. Needs to be around ET25 get yourself 20mm spacers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_lope7 View Post
          hey guys right now i'm running ronal ls (15"x7.5") on 205/55r15. I'm on ground control coils without camber/caster plates. I want to run rx7 front brakes up front which requires a 15mm spacer. I test fit the spacers and at full wheel lock i was getting some rubbing on the frame. Is this something i could correct with the camber/caster plates i just got from ground control? Or is it simply that my tires are too tall? Thanks!
          bump. any ideas?
          ▲ 1991 318is ▲ | Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
            Too high. Needs to be around ET25 get yourself 20mm spacers.
            Thanks. How does the math work out with wheel width/offset/spacers? Been trying to figure this out but it hasn't clicked yet.

Comment

Been reading this thread so long I've gone cross-eyed. and now just want to ask advice haha.
              1990 316i, doing drum to disc swap, Rx7 front brake swap and H&R springs.
              Want to get new wheels either 16in or 17in, in experience whats the best width and offset to look for? Trying to avoid spacers but if i have to..i have to.

Comment

Checking my math. So I have 15x8 and 15x9 both with 5in back space. fronts et13? rears et0
                If so what tires will work on 92 e30 vert H&R vert springs. If it will work at all. Thank you.
                Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Hey read through till i couldnt read anymore and couldn't find anything about this but I bought the apex arc8 wheels fited for e30s and I'm wondering if I can fit a square set up of 235/45r17 and or 235/40r17

Comment

I wanna get a set of 16"ESM 002R, for my 318is Im not sure what offset and width i should run. I have ST sway bars and HR OE sport springs. I think it sits a bit lower in the back than normal. Could someone help me get the offset and width right.
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Looking at some Blizzaks for winter but the load rating is 84 and that seems very low. What else can I run in 205/40/17 or 205/45/17?
                      sigpic
                      1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                      I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have a 86 325es with IE stage 3 springs.. I got a set of fifteen 52 formula TR.. (16x8-16x19) I have 205/50/16 for the front. For the 16x9 rear what tire size would you guys recommend??

Comment

87 e30 325i

whats the lowest I can go with what suspension and how wide tires, wheel size, etc without rubbing at all. car is bone stock btw. 87 e30 325i :devil:

Comment

Figured I'd update this with the wheels I ended up going with...

17x8.5 BBS RK +15 offset, 215/40r17 all around.

Front is the nasieg 5 lug kit which pushes the front wheels out 12mm on each side...

rear is e30 m3 hubs in the stock location.

EDIT: Here is an update of the same car, same specs, but with a Toyo Proxes R1R 245/35r17.

Last edited by strang3majik; 09-28-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

IRP front kit with e36 hub. Stock e30 strut/airbag housing etc. 205/40/17. Increased the track by 12mm than the stock offset.

Comment

Just picked up this beauty!

Plan is to install bags over the winter ( air lift kit)
                                Been toying the idea of running an aggressive set of esm wheels

Id like to run the type 2 replicas preferably the 17x8.5 +20 (215/40?) Front & 17x10 +15 (225/35?) Rear. The thing is I don’t want to tear into the fenders if I don’t have to, this is a legit appearance package Mtech car!! What size tires do I need to run to pull the look off. Almost forgot to mention, wheels come in 4x100. Am I better of running the square 17x8.5 +20?
                                Attached Files
                                - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
                                - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
                                - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
                                IG| Eddiiemeister

Comment

Working...
                                X