Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy Feeler, 318is cat back muffler (Updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope we get enough people!

Comment

Just saw this. I might be in for this since my exhaust is taking a crap!

Comment

count me in
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Emailed

Comment

Hey Guys,

Update 1/14/12:
            We have 8 confirmed participants and are going to move forward with production. We have a test fitter coming in this week, and should be moving to production by end of the week. All participants should be contacted by Stromung for payment and shipping details this week. We will be holding the group buy open until all 10 slots are filled. You still have time to be added to the list.

If you have emailed me, you have been confirmed.
            www.facebook.com/E30motorwerks

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
              count me in
              Got your email, confirmed your in at #9.

Thanks,
              Robert
              Last edited by RobertC; 01-14-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I know this is going on and got an email that I would be contacted by stromung. But I haven't been contacted yet. Has anyone else?

Comment

My car was used for test fitting. I brought it in Wednesday and Robert and Stromung molested my car, made a jig, and should have a production unit ready for trial fitting and sound check soon. I imagine once it's squared away, you'll be contacted for payment. The system is going to be badass from what I could see. I can't wait.

Comment

Stromung exhaust group buy

-pm sent!

Comment

Originally posted by e30Chris View Post
                      My car was used for test fitting. I brought it in Wednesday and Robert and Stromung molested my car, made a jig, and should have a production unit ready for trial fitting and sound check soon. I imagine once it's squared away, you'll be contacted for payment. The system is going to be badass from what I could see. I can't wait.
                      Sweet good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
                        Sweet good to hear!
                        x2
                        1991 318is ---230K - DD
                        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Another quick update:

We got a virgin 91' 318is to test fit on. We have test fitted the exhaust and a production jig has been manufactured. Pipe design has been completed, piping is being manufactured as we speak.

We are hoping to have a completed unit ready for final test fitting possibly and sound check as soon as this Friday the 25th.

Stromung is currently contacting participants for payment and shipping details.

We currently have 10 commitments and will most likely produce 12 units. So there may be a couple units left up for grabs.

More details to follow as we move forward.

Thanks,
                          Robert

Comment

Just got the cat back installed today. Excellent quality, fit's perfect, looks AWESOME, everything is top-notch. The sound is perfect. Very low and quiet at idle, no drone at highway speeds, a nice growl all the way through the rev band, and it feels like the car is breathing better. All told, those of you who participated in the group buy are in for a major treat. Robert took some sound clips from outside, I'm going to post a before/after both inside and outside the car this weekend.

Comment

Email Sent

I just sent email to service@e30motorwerks.com to see if I can get in on this group buy.

Thanks

Comment

If there are any left, you'd love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X