1988 3.25is Manual For Sale - One Owner Florida Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
    Admired for 20 years writes it at 3.25is? What a bullshit story.
    LOL!

Vote for delete post and ban OP
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by uturn View Post
      No cruise control on a street 325is... I'm going to have to knock $10k off the price.
      Don't be rude, it's a 3.25is not a 325is.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I always find it funny when people (flippers) talk up a "one owner car" when they in fact have take ownership of it.... when I buy it isn't it then a 2 owner car? Definitely knocks 10k off because of that.
          Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
          COTM Aug 2019

Comment

As mentioned, pictures of items for sale are required per forum rules.

You're on the clock.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Shouldn’t it be 32.5is? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida
                I promise not all of us are like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Tisoc View Post
                  Shouldn’t it be 32.5is? Asking for a friend.
                  havent been on this site in too long. i miss the open and honesty (and some ridicule) you can provide without the mods getting all "no shit talking on fs threads please!". i hate how proper audizine is but unfortunately an S4 is my only vehicle at the moment :(

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                    So you've lusted after this car for years, and now that you have the chance to own it you're going to flip it? Sounds a bit strange.
                    Exactly. In two months. For top dollar. Also lol at the hip granny mods and stereo. Also note the Cayman sitting in the grass next to it.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkman94 View Post
                      havent been on this site in too long. i miss the open and honesty (and some ridicule) you can provide without the mods getting all "no shit talking on fs threads please!"

There's a direct relationship between how ridiculous a thread is and how much shit talking we'll allow in it.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

not even the decency to post a pic of girlfriend... weak. 3.2.5.is
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        '90 325i sedan daily driven
                        '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Happy to post photos, not a problem, my fault for not reading the rules before posting. Will get on that now. I'm not here to cause any problems or stir up anything, just listing a car for sale in an enthusiasts forum.

To those calling out the "lust for 20 years and flip" - I own several cars, I buy and sell cars for a living. Just because I have admired a car (e30's in general) for a long time doesn't mean I am attached to it, nor am I necessarily in hurry to get rid of it. I am just throwing up a for sale post and letting it sit to see if anyone is currently interested. I love the car, it is a great driver, and if I could keep every car I buy that I love I'd have one heck of a collection, but I am in the business of buying and selling cars.

I am the second owner of the vehicle, so yes not a one owner car anymore, I will adjust how I describe the ownership history to be more accurate in that description. Fair point.

The tail lights are tinted and easily removed, I prefer the look so while I have the car I did it for the hell of it. The Stereo was put in by the previous owner at some point, I imagine so they could listen to CD's back when that was in vogue. Bumpers were painted by the previous owner as well (the husband) at some point. Kidneys were dipped black by me, again, because I prefer the look of it while I have the car. Everything done to the car that is outside OEM look is easily reverted back to stock, except the headunit.

I understand the high level of skepticism, much expected and not unwarranted for a car like this, I get it. Fire away, gentlemen. Good detective work so far, I was curious how quickly someone would find my IG ect. Its my username on here, BTW. If you go on there you'll see I'm not some scummy dealership owner or 5 car a week auction buyer/flipper. I am an enthusiast, collector, and broker. Not an avid E30 diehard as Im sure many of you are, but I have owned a few BMW's over the years and love the brand.

I am happy to address the car point by point for any parties seriously interested, but would kindly ask that the pitchforks and torches be put away in the meantime. I don't believe the amount I'm asking is over the top, although I realize it is up there. If the market doesn't see that value in it then it will show when the car goes to auction.

I am a pretty easy going person, not here to be a wheeler dealer, this is just what I do- I buy and sell cars, sometimes I keep them longer than others. I honestly would love to hold on to this one for a few years but I simply can't.

So now that the expect round of grilling is done, again, Im happy to discuss any and all info with interested parties.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            It's a poorly told tale IMO.

Plus, really reading the ad, the car sounds a bit rough for being parked in the same garage every single day for 30 years. Rust on the sunroof? Receipts for every oil change, but nothing on the reupholstered seats?

Blah.
                            As I mentioned all of the servicing was done at one tech/shop, so my ability to recover that full history was great. The owners did not, however, keep any documentation of the seats being redone.

The sunroof rust is not obvious, the paint is bubbling a little bit and if you look from the underside while the roof is in vent position you can see where the oxidation is happening from the underside. It is extremely minor, but I felt definitely worth mentioning.

Ill be sure to post pics of that specific area so you can see what I'm referring to.
                            Last edited by iHunt4Cars; 02-22-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
                              LOL!

Vote for delete post and ban OP
                              Ah man, you got me, I threw that decimal in there, I must be a total scumbag.

I am no diehard BMW or E30 guy, but I have always loved the E30 and several other BMW models. Doesn't mean I am an expert, you're absolutely right.

No need to whack the ban hammer buddy. I am a human being over here, I know that gets lost in translation on forums a lot, but we all make mistakes, sometimes even honest ones.

Comment

First of all, its E.30...
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X