DIY: In depth M52/S52 OBD2 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craiggroves91 View Post
    I finally fix all the pictures after min.us fails and now photobucket won't host for free anymore haha... can't win.

One day I will have the photos hosted by the forum
    any chance you could make the album public and send a link to the album until then?

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
      any chance you could make the album public and send a link to the album until then?
      Get the addon for FireFox or Chrome, Photobucket hotlink, or something to that affect. Then all the pictures will show that are linked to photobucket.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Sorry gang, I've been super busy and haven't found time to work on the photos

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
        1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
        1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
          Get the addon for FireFox or Chrome, Photobucket hotlink, or something to that affect. Then all the pictures will show that are linked to photobucket.
          the best thing I have seen in a LONG time.

Thanks!

Comment

the best thing I have seen in a LONG time.

Thanks!
            Glad I could help :mrgreen:
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

can't wait for the pictures to be back.

Comment

I will say, for the record (since I did not know) the OEM SAP Delete Plates do NOT fit on the head with the exhaust headers. I just discovered that they are intended to be used on the tubing (but I am trying to eliminate that entirely like done in the OP). Here is a pic of the placement on an S52:

Comment

I will say, for the record (since I did not know) the OEM SAP Delete Plates do NOT fit on the head with the exhaust headers. I just discovered that they are intended to be used on the tubing (but I am trying to eliminate that entirely like done in the OP). Here is a pic of the placement on an S52:
                  Are you using the stick headers, because they do fit those?
                  Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Are you using the stock headers, because they do fit those?

Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Originally posted by Mwishlist View Post
                      Are you using the stick headers, because they do fit those?
                      I am, but the OEM plates are larger, not even the gaskets fit. The holes are about 1/4" too far out. After researching it more, it appears they are the same size as the Achilles which installs on the tubing, not the head.

I am ordering some Turner ones to fit in the appropriate location.

Comment

Weird, I thought for sure I ordered the OEM plates for my swap and they worked fine, but it's been a few years

Comment

I'm going to attempt to take a second and recover pictures. Wish me luck

What are your opinions on the most solid hosters? I can use flickr or the forum itself maybe?
                          Last edited by craiggroves91; 03-02-2018, 01:01 PM.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

photobucket works, just have to us an add-on
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                              photobucket works, just have to us an add-on
                              Yeah, I'm using it to see what photos I had where. I'd like to not make everyone have to get an add on or extension

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1989 BMW 325i SOLD

Comment

I may have posted this already, but I can't thank you enough for this thread. When I did my swap 2 years ago this was a god send.

Comment

Working...
                                X