Looking for AC for my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for AC for my e30

If anyone local is looking to get rid of AC parts let me know ASAP thank you.

Hey,

I'm in Medford. I have AC stuff from when I removed my m42. What are you looking for exactly?

-Fil
    -Filipe

Comment

I have an m20 that I might AC delete, I think the blower motor is fried but the small amount of air that comes out is cool
      BMW tech
      Umass Amherst
      05 wrx sti

Comment

What do you need? I think I still have everything from my m20 I parted I'm assuming that's what you need it for
        IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by fdourado View Post
          Hey,

I'm in Medford. I have AC stuff from when I removed my m42. What are you looking for exactly?

-Fil

As I know the OP runs and m20 in his car he prob won't need m42 parts. However, I DO NEED M42 Ac parts lol

What type of shape is your compressor in?
          sigpic

Comment

FYI - OP sold his car.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
              FYI - OP sold his car.
              That's a shame but I'm happy for him as I know he has been trying to move it for awhile.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotaloveRWD View Post
                What do you need? I think I still have everything from my m20 I parted I'm assuming that's what you need it for
                Is everything you have for the m20 AC still in good working order? I am trying to get the AC going in mine again this summer, I haven't started trouble shooting yet to see whats working and what isn't.
                87' 325is For Sale

Comment

Working...
                X