No announcement yet.

SoCal Angeles Crest Cruise - Sunday May 5th - 9AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's do the route through Hidden Springs this time. We can come back down either crest highway, or drive further up and catch Hwy 39 down through Azusa.

Let's put it to a vote! :) A or B?!

Comment

I'm down for choice B
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'll come if it's B! I've been bored of ACH lately which is why I haven't shown up.. Go there once or twice a month with a friend and my school's car club likes to cruise up there and down for events which I'm also now bored of.
        Connecting A & B them would be super cool though, but I think most days you aren't able to from closed roads?
        I could be wrong.
        Last edited by ak-; 10-13-2017, 02:51 PM.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I'm down for B! It's way closer to me too :devil:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

B

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
            Shadetree30

Comment

Nairi, post it on the Face page, I'll back you up and hopefully get more e30s to come out again.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

It looks like HWY 2 to 39 connector is closed until 2020! Sorry guys, should've checked beforehand.

We can do a different route entirely if you guys want to try something new? Doesn't have to be Crest...

I know Charlie knows some good routes in Topanga, Mullholand Canyon :)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Nairi, post it on the Face page, I'll back you up and hopefully get more e30s to come out again.

Will do! thx for the backup! :)

Comment

Originally posted by salvageland View Post
                    It looks like HWY 2 to 39 connector is closed until 2020! Sorry guys, should've checked beforehand.

We can do a different route entirely if you guys want to try something new? Doesn't have to be Crest...

Damnnnn, the Falling Springs area looks like a super fun road. I'm very down for whatever, as long as there's a group to enjoy a drive with. I do know that the Santa Monica and Malibu mountains do get a bit busy with cyclists in the morning. Then there's also the people who go down there after SCS, and maybe the Malibu CnC.

Comment

Originally posted by jayamasaki79 View Post
                      I think the 29th works out for me too. I'll still end up canyoning this weekend somewhere....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      If you want to meet at woodland hills scs I'll be there with a friend to run some canyons after

Originally posted by salvageland View Post
                      We could meet at scs and head out after. If we keep the timing early enough, the roads are relatively clear. Neptunes is the natural Newcombs replacement serving clam chowder vs chili.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                      Shadetree30

Comment

So are we still good for the 29th?

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
                          So are we still good for the 29th?
                          We're a GO for this Sunday! We can do the regular ride up to Newcombs, and maybe go further up to Big Pines!

Comment

Damn it. Can’t make it this month... next month. At least the holes in my floor are all patched up...

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was out late last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

see any cops up there?

Comment

Working...
                                X