X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wodcutr

Originally posted by wodcutr
    Originally posted by vtman05
    Wow, the 20 dollars and the shipping was not really anything for me since the guy is in town. So I can wait on a part that is not needed. I will make sure to pass on the fact that you are an ass to everyone on the forum.. /wave

Thanks but I will pass for that price.

Well if that is the case, i got a guy saying he can do 20 + shipping, if you will match and will ship sooner than 2 weeks I am game.

I need to format the post to read for a 325. Is the tach different for the 4 vs the 6 cylinder? I think it is?

Thanks

Got one out of a 91 318is. Am willing to part out cluster if it is worth my while. Make me an offer!
    The tach is the same as is everything in the cluster except for the coding plug that is different depending on the car. The coding plug is what determines what input the computer reads to interpret the data properly.
    $35 shipped is what I can do and will send tommorrow if paypal is instant!
    shipping is gonna be $13 as the tach will not fit in a flat rate box at USPS. So you're an idiot!
    Go for it dude. As much as you post I am sure EVERYONE will listen!:finger:

And no I did not get anything from Wodcutr, so he could just be a liget assh*le and stand up guy to do business with. All I know is he is def an ASSH*LE.
    Last edited by vtman05; 06-02-2009, 02:05 PM. Reason: further info

I want you to get up, go into your bathroom, look at the mirror, and say "I am not a twelve-year old girl." Please.
    cars beep boop

Comment

WOW aren't you talking out both sides of your ass. First you tell me that you are getting your precious part for 20 + shipping and then you say that the guy is a local and shipping was really nothing, but you had to wait for two weeks to get. IMO paying an extra $2 for what you want now is way worth it, but obviously you are just an idiot that wants something for nothing. Did you really think I was gonna part a perfectly good cluster for a whopping big profit of $7? I hope a moderator reads this post and bans your ass as you are trying to say that I am a disreputable seller and forum member. I have sold lots of stuff to legit buyers (unlike you) and all have been 100% satisfied. So go ahead and post...If I am an ass then take a good look in the mirror and pucker up that nice brown eye for all to see cause it takes one to know one!
      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

lol @ r3v drama

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I have had dealings with wodctr and have had nothing but a great experience. He has been extremely helpful and patient in my quest for the correct part.

His help has been nothing short of friendly and consistent. I would def do business with him again.

Comment

Wodcutr, just saying your a dick not that you fail in the game of life. It's not the end of the world, it just might feel like it is to you right now. And my first post explicitly said I didn't do business with you, so I can not say anything at all about how you operate. Kronus you are funny though!

Comment

Originally posted by vtman05 View Post
              I'M TELLING MY MOMMYYYY!!!Y!Y!Y!Y!!!111/1/11/1one! D'x

woodcutr is a meany and an A-word and a "liget" poopyface! *sniff*

I like you kronus. you make me giggle. will you be my friend? <3
              :stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by Farrington229 View Post
                :stupid:
                What the fuck are you even doing in this thread?
                cars beep boop

Comment

i'm bored lol.

Comment

this

is

R3v

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Thanks guys! I think mr virginia tech can see that he is in need of a little growing up. I think it pretty funny that he thinks he has ruined my world by calling me a dick and an ass. I guess he never heard the rhyme "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me". I wonder what they are really teaching him there at school? Maybe it is that bad behavior can be justified and covered up through name calling and vindictiveness. I hope he isn't paying someone for that...I guess mommy and daddy probably are!
                      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Please delete this worthless drama filled post. I could really care less. Thanks.

Comment

r3v is like a petting zoo, filled with children and retarded animals.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                            r3v is like a petting zoo, filled with children and retarded animals.

sig worthy

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Did you just call me a retarded animal? Lets see, that would be the equivalent of a three legged donkey or maybe a two headed snake. I want to be stroked!

Comment

Working...
                              X