Plastic cover for fuel filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic cover for fuel filter

Does anyone have the part number for this? I can't seem to find it on real oem. Plastic piece that mounts to the bottom of the car to protect the fuel filter. I'm thinking its iX specific too.
    sigpic

Bump for info. Mines missing too... Didn't even know it was supposed to be there until a friend pointed it out a couple weeks ago. Not iX specific as far as I know

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

You talking about #11? http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/E3...sistant_plate/

Comment

It LOOKS like #11 however in that diagram it isn't a blown apart piece, suggesting that #11 is part of the larger plastic cover. At least on my car, there are slots for just the square that goes over the fuel filter to attach. Interesting.... Plus a Google search of the p/n reveals nothing

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I don't remember having anything there. But my car never had the undertray up front either..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

There definitely is supposed to a protecting cover for the filter / former pump area.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

I think #11 it is! Don't know why I couldn't find that on real OEM. I will order tomorrow and confirm on arrival.
              sigpic

Comment

IIRC, my car has #10 but not #11

Comment

This is what came from under my 325ix touring when doing some rust repairs

Maybe the diagram shows the cover a bit different than it really is? (right one on the picture)

1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
                  1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                  X