No announcement yet.

*Euwerks* Dirt Cheap e30 Shirt Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that'd be cool, the quality of the shirts is very nice, and I really like the simple design of it as well :)
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I received mine yesterday. Wore it to work today and your shirt has received several compliments. Namely one from my fiance who looked a bit bummed when she saw them sitting on the bed. She said how come you get all the cool shirts? I said you like that shirt huh? That's good cuz there is one in there for you, find the medium...even tho it's a little big on her she was excited...anyway congrats on a good quality shirt and bonus points for it making her not even notice the gauge pod I also bought...

Comment

Alright everyone, all orders to date (unless I have contacted you regarding sizes) have been shipped out. Please take a look at the first thread for the leftover sizes before placing more orders.

Originally posted by mjg23bmw View Post
        I received mine yesterday. Wore it to work today and your shirt has received several compliments. Namely one from my fiance who looked a bit bummed when she saw them sitting on the bed. She said how come you get all the cool shirts? I said you like that shirt huh? That's good cuz there is one in there for you, find the medium...even tho it's a little big on her she was excited...anyway congrats on a good quality shirt and bonus points for it making her not even notice the gauge pod I also bought...
        Nice, thats great to hear! I appreciate the good words, and am glad it all worked out for ya. Also, I'm super hype to see that pod installed in your car. If you are not in a hurry, I'll have an install video out sometime in the next week or so.

Dave
        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
        X