Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APEX | 17" E30 M3 (5 lug, low offset) Wheel Group buy Feeler

APEX wheels for the 5-lug E30 M3
    Based on requests from the community, we’re looking to bring back one of our E30 M3 wheel sizes. Our options include the flat faced ARC-8 design with big brake clearance in the 17×8” ET20 size, or the concave-face version of the ARC-8 without big brake clearance in the 17×8.5” ET20 size.
    Both sizes are light weight, strong, and allow for popular 17" tire sizes.

Why?
    The E30 M3 community is small, and quality wheel options available from new are slim. If you want a wheel designed specifically for the E30 M3, and at a price that you can't beat, our ARC-8 wheels have been the go-to choice for 8 years. Bringing them back by group buy allows us to solve the pain of this affordable wheel being out of stock!

Feeler Thread?
    We can’t achieve this goal unless we can measure the current communities size, finish preferences, and demands.

We're open minded to hear your suggestions! Color production will also be limited to a few colors to make this happen. Since the community is smaller these days, there is unlikely enough demand to make several finishes. Once there’s enough interest we’d make these wheels available via a discounted Group Buy.

Whats the discussion?
    Color: Select your top 3 color choices in order of your preference
    • Satin Black (not flat black, just very low gloss)
    • Anthracite (aka "Gun Metal" metallic)
    • Race Silver (Pure silver color, metallic)
    • Hyper Black (a dark, smokey metallic silver)
    • Other (write in a color choice)

How do I vote?
    Vote for your ideal color choices in order of your preference. Also please reply with the following input.
    Note: If you are unwilling to accept a second or third finish or size then add the text “NONE” to that choice. (keep in mind that only voting for one color means you’re telling us that "you will only buy if that one specific color is produced") It's likely that only one or two colors can be produced unless there is significant demand.

• #1 color preference
    • #2 color preference
    • #3 color preference
    • Tire fitment you wish to run (most run 235/40-17 or 215/40-17)
    • Are you planning or willing to install camber plates to fit a wider front wheel/tire?
    • Are you planning to, or have a BBK?
    • Comments/concerns/suggestions

Proposed Discount:

These wheels are typically $259-275 each, so about one thousand dollars for a set + shipping.

With enough interest from the community, the group can save significantly when the deal opens. Since this would be a pre-order as well, savings are deep, potentially $100-200 off a complete set, plus free domestic shipping, or discounted international shipping.[/INDENT]

What if I have questions?

No problem! Just ask below, or contact us at expert@apexraceparts.com
    Click the banner below to be taken to our gallery and view our wheels

Last edited by APEX Race Parts; 01-20-2016, 10:41 AM.

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

I'm interested in a set but a little wider for my 5 lug swap car with fender flares. 17x9 5x120 ET 30 ARC-8.

Comment

Interested. Anthracite, hyper black. 235/40. No bbk.

Comment

Bumpo

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Originally posted by SVracer View Post
          I'm interested in a set but a little wider for my 5 lug swap car with fender flares. 17x9 5x120 ET 30 ARC-8.

We make that wheel: 17x9 et30 ARC-8

Also, find it on a group buy that's opening soon: APEX 17" ARC-8 Group Buy @ GroupBuyParts.com

Comment

I'm in if you do it:
            #1 color preference: Race Silver
            •#2 color preference: Race Silver
            •#3 color preference: Hyper Black
            •Tire fitment: 245/40-17
            •Are you planning or willing to install camber plates to fit a wider front wheel/tire? have camber plates
            •Are you planning to, or have a BBK? No
            •Comments/concerns/suggestions: This is for an 1985 e28
            1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
            1985 535is Zinno on Black
            1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
            1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
            1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Hyper Black, Anthracite, Race Silver
              235/40-17
              camber plates, no bbk
              Wouldn't mind seeing a lower offset