Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat Shock Holiday Sale (help me rebuild my e30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat Shock Holiday Sale (help me rebuild my e30)

Some of you may have seen my post in the Facebook group detailing my accident where three guys in a stolen car ran a red light in Midtown Atlanta, hitting the front of my car. Since the car was stolen I'm not getting any insurance money, but I am set on rebuilding the front end of the car since the rails are only bent after the subframe. I'm going to make a new thread in the coming week detailing the accident, the damage, and my plans for repair.

In the meantime I need to raise some funds so I can start gathering parts, and get this car to a frame puller. So I'm introducing new pricing for the holiday season.

Holiday Sale Pricing
    Four Shocks $65
    Six Shocks $100

Eight Shocks $130

website

order here

Some pictures of the accident:

Damn, looks bad. Sorry for your loss! If you need any help working on it lemme know... I'm ITP.

Comment

Wow that sucks, sorry to hear and best of luck raising funds!

I know you say you're set on it, but I think you should consider just getting a shell and moving over the good parts, I wouldn't be surprised if repair costs were upwards of $6000 and even then there may be imperfections and issues in the future...

Comment

Holiday sale is over after shipping out a lot of shocks but I still have plenty available.

Comment

So, for a pair of sport seats, I would require 4?
          Transaction Feedback
          Various E30 Parts for Sale!
          Z3 Steering Racks for Sale!

Current Fleet:
          -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS
          -1989 Bronzit Beige 325iS

Comment

Each seat has 4 shocks in it, so for a pair of sport seats you'd need 8

Comment

Does holiday pricing still apply?

Comment

Not anymore, the current pricing is listed on the website

Comment

Working...
                X