Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APEX ARC-8 17x8" ET25 4x100 (GroupBuy Round #2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some minor pic whoring in the previous GB thread, and if Eddy will permit me, I'll gladly do it again. I'm doing an extensive and full detail on Sunday if everything works out. I'd be happy to take my camera with and snap any angles / pics are requested of me

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge View Post
      Hyper Black is what is shown on my Zinno in the original post.

BTW, I have 215/40/17 tires on my car with GC coilovers.

Wtf?! Those are hyper blacks?! Damn, I might have to go with the anthracites, then. Those don't look anywhere near dark enough for my tastes.

Matt
      Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
      Originally posted by kronus
      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
      Originally posted by chadthestampede
      This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

They kind of change in certain light.

For instance in the garage, they are much darker looking than outside in direct sunlight.
        E30- 1989 325is

Comment

I had these wheels the first time around, and see Ben's pretty often. They are awesome looking in Hyper Black.

Eddy, all signed up!
          Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 03-13-2010, 12:02 PM.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Bishop, more photos are always appreciated. Plus so far you have the most ideal setup for how these were intended to be used (235's, coilovers, plates)

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
              Any pics of an Alpine white II car with matte black wheels? I hope you do a round 3 in the fall because I'll be in the market then for sure.
              These aren't matte black, they're Satin Black which is a darker and nicer semi-gloss finish (doesn't look like chalk board).

You can browse a lot of customer photos on our facebook fan page. You don't have to be a facebook member to see them.

ApexRaceParts.com, Pleasanton, California. 25,702 likes · 161 talking about this · 124 were here. Strong, lightweight forged and flow formed wheels for the driving enthusiast.

There are photos of a white e30 m3 with the older matte black wheels on, so it would be a similar effect.

Comment

Originally posted by panserbjorne View Post
                So stoked about these wheels! Do you have any pics from the back? I'd like to see how these fill out the rear fenders.
                Just want to say, after a couple months of daily-driving on these wheels... I LOVE them. Best money ever spent.

Here's a couple shots, from the back and down the line, for you. Tire is Yokohama S.Drive 215/40/17. No spacers, no fender rolling, no rub.

Hope you like.
                Last edited by ngcreese; 03-14-2010, 10:45 AM.
                1991 325i
                With mods...

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                  too bad these don't come in 16's i would seriously be tempted for some 16x8's...
                  i'd be on this if it was offered in 16's

Comment

I will buy a set. However can I get the fitment for the E30 M3.

Thanks,

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
                      i'd be on this if it was offered in 16's
                      We'd need a hundred people to make that happen. It's not going to happen in e30 sizes, since the price for flow-formed wheels does not meet market demand.

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                        I will buy a set. However can I get the fitment for the E30 M3.

Thanks,

Tyler
                        Tyler,

The E30 M3 groupbuy is open right now too you can join that one here

APEX prides itself on bringing the latest technology to the automotive racing industry at affordable prices.

Comment

These were just sent to me from Dtireshop.com

Comment

Eddy you put those pics of my car on your FB page..nice...too bad they aren't the best pics...I really really need a good photoshoot.
                            E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge View Post
                              Eddy you put those pics of my car on your FB page..nice...too bad they aren't the best pics...I really really need a good photoshoot.
                              I get PM's every day asking for pics. And you guys are the few that ever took any and posted.

Let me know if you don't want me using your photos. I'm not using them in any marketing, just that customer car photo folder, and on r3v.

a photoshoot would be sweet. Hopefully some non hyper black wheel'ed cars will post up too with some fresh photos :D

Comment

Eddy, we had crap weather the day I detailed the car, today was nice but busy as hell... Expect a new round of pics soon... I can PM / email them to you for use again, or post whore here.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X