Silicone M20 Intake Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87-88 325i
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Ok its black Friday blow out time. I need to clear these out to fund new molds. So from now till saturday I'll let these bad boys go at a loss for only $65 shipped!!! You heard me. Only $65. At that price you can easily buy this and pick up an early model ICV and still be under the retail cost of the style 5 boot everyone is waiting for.
      Awesome, PM sent.

Comment

If you got any Style 3's for 65 shipped I'll take one.
        WTT: 1989 325i w/ many mods for stock e28. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Just the style 2. And to make sure everyone is on the same page they do not fit on ETA throttle bodies. They are just the same general shape as far as ICV location and vacuum nipples.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

blue style 1?
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

is this style 2?

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              I don't think i ever posted a picture of the revised style installed.

Is this style 2? If this is what is avalible then I'm in for it.
              '02 Outback wagon
              '87 325is 5sp
              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

That us correct pharow. I'll still honor the black friday price for you since i did not check the thread yesterday.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Ok, thanks! I see how it is a lil different from #3, but I also see how you made it work. So hit up with some info on how to pay you...please, and thank you.
                  '02 Outback wagon
                  '87 325is 5sp
                  '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Pm sent. Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the blackfriday sale. Funds will be used to get style 5 started.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Payment sent. Thanks!
                      '02 Outback wagon
                      '87 325is 5sp
                      '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Ok, now I have a ?. The intake on my cake is like the style 3. My ? is do I have to change anything? Frome the look in the picture, I only have to change the one hose to the TB. Is that it?
                        '02 Outback wagon
                        '87 325is 5sp
                        '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Thanx, I got it today. I will put it on 2morrow.
                          '02 Outback wagon
                          '87 325is 5sp
                          '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Did you get the style 5's yet...:evil:
                            Doing my turbo kit next month and need this
                            pm me please... Yours Is Full!:hitler:
                            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

This is awesome. If I didn't just buy an aluminum one, Id be all over this! Props for offering such a product. Def one of the most annoying wear items on an e30.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                              It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Seriously great product! If i still had an E30 i'd be all over this. :) I can't wait till i fine my next project!

Comment

Working...
                                X