No announcement yet.

E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the price for the facelift airdam posted to UK?
    Also, what is the price without postage?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
    If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Originally posted by rav320uk View Post
      What is the price for the facelift airdam posted to UK?
      Also, what is the price without postage?
      Shipped to your door in UK would be 301.90 British Pounds
      Price without shipping is 260 British Pounds
      I can have to you with in 3 days max since your a European Union mate :D
      Check it out :) Clicky!
      Hella, Alpina and more click here Snoopys House of BMW
      I am your guy to come to for Alpina parts :D
      Paypal is the worst Ecommerce system you can use! :x

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz View Post
        I am getting pictures at the current moment for everyone. I stand behind these airdams 200% and anyone that orders and for some weird reason does not like there airdam I will take it back and pay the shipping bak to Europe. The distributer I get these from got them from Alpina as I can get other authentic Alpina items too. This is why I can only get 6 of these. These are NOT ABS plastic, those are the junkie replicas which I am not wasting my personal time with. I will repaet again, I HAVE NO TIME FOR REPLICA JUNK. I personally never bought it for my 325IS and I am not gonna sell it.
        If you get it and you feel Alpinas craftmanship is not up to par let me know and I will refund you your money in full and pay to ship it back BUT I guarantee that wont be the case. I can also get 1 preface lift nonAC model airdam too!

BTW that replica in the ebay link looks like garbage
        For the record these are real cause I bought one from my distributer for my E21 before I parted and sold the project. Fiberglass, strong, and Alpina serial numbers on it with documents of authenticity.

Yes its a E21 not a E30 but I was curious when I found this distributer and tested them, Shipped quick from Germany and was authentic and fit like a glove :)
        Something is not making sense here, OEM mtech pieces and even the early model IS valance were modeled in ABS plastic (I've had 3 mtech II kits and 1 mtech I kit and they've all been ABS plastic). Typically all aftermarket replicas of these pieces are done in fiberglass because its a much cheaper manufacturing process than ABS plastic.

so...What you talking about willis?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
          Something is not making sense here, OEM mtech pieces and even the early model IS valance were modeled in ABS plastic (I've had 3 mtech II kits and 1 mtech I kit and they've all been ABS plastic). Typically all aftermarket replicas of these pieces are done in fiberglass because its a much cheaper manufacturing process than ABS plastic.

so...What you talking about willis?
          Alpina Airdams are fiberglass and this is a fact. My recent trips to Germany in the past and buying these uses I would know this as I had one for me E21 (fiberglass) and a fellow BMW adict over here has a E30 prefacelift with a authentice Alpine airdam he bought used that the fiberglass was was cracked on. It indeed was fiberglass and Authentic Alpina.

MTech is not made by Alpina and the production medthods are different.
          For the record too ABS Plastic is cheap to make and flexible, have you tried bending a fiber glass part as much as a ABS part. Just wont work :)

Comment

Hi MBonder. I am with you. But hey, who knows. Maybe Alpina resorted to FG... The only way to know for sure is to contact KSK Distributing in California and ask them. They are the official North American Alpina importer after all. They may even have some original spoilers in stock. At a price though.

KSK was founded after Alpina discovered that Hardy & Beck, the then official Alpina distributor, was selling fiberglass repros and wheels knock-offs back in the early 1980s.

Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I took the liberty of calling KSK and left them a voicemail :) hopefully they will call back soon.

in the mean time, I did some seperate researching and apparently alpina decided to switch over to fiberglass.

...and many more :)

again I have no association with snoopy. and if I didn't have an ACS front lip, I wouldnt mind jumping on this deal and prove its authenticity.
              Last edited by charlescho; 12-02-2010, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Comment

How much shipped to Canada for late model?

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted E30 View Post
                    How much shipped to Canada for late model?
                    Shipped to Canada would be $490.90usd to your door with confirmation and tracking number

Comment

I wonder how come some spoiler made in Germany end up in Hungary. ;-)
                      BTW A fiberglass molded after a fiberglass original remains a knock-off. All it takes is an Alpina certificate or invoice to legitimize the spoiler
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Fiberglass, I remember speaking with _____ and he said that his was FRG from Alpina. I was dismayed to hear that and mentioned it in the second thread that charlescho dug up.

I was very surprised that Alpina would do this.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          I wonder how come some spoiler made in Germany end up in Hungary. ;-)
                          BTW A fiberglass molded after a fiberglass original remains a knock-off. All it takes is an Alpina certificate or invoice to legitimize the spoiler
                          Like the ebay ones?
                          By no means what I'm selling

Comment

I can confirm that the original Alpina spoilers for the pre- facelift cars were made out of FIBERGLASS. I had an orig. on my old red "M tech I" car.
                            and yes, like he is saying abs plastic is not a "better material" these days-- all the e36 fakie M bumpers are made out of it and cost nothing over here.

his contact is the same as the guys Mel uses to get his euro stuff. on the site there is no list of Alpina stuff, so no telling-- but they seem to be able to get all kinds of cool stuff

don't all of the copies on german ebay come out of Hungry?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                              I can confirm that the original Alpina spoilers for the pre- facelift cars were made out of FIBERGLASS. I had an orig. on my old red "M tech I" car.
                              and yes, like he is saying abs plastic is not a "better material" these days-- all the e36 fakie M bumpers are made out of it and cost nothing over here.

his contact is the same as the guys Mel uses to get his euro stuff. on the site there is no list of Alpina stuff, so no telling-- but they seem to be able to get all kinds of cool stuff

don't all of the copies on german ebay come out of Hungry?
                              We dont make reproduction parts. We make good beer, sausage, wine, paprika, hot peppers, and pálinka. Oh and alos Mercedes A klass and B klass but no reproduction just. Hungary did make some of Hella and parts for the Golf 1/ Golf 1 GTI. We may be a sorta poor country but when it comes to e30s and BMWs we take that seriously! I can speak for a handfull of us when i say we dont buy repo stuff or make it. Let China stick to that...

Would you be talking about my source or Mel site where you dont see the Alpina parts?

Comment

my prefacelift IS ABS and has a metzler stamp, maybe they changed in the middle of production?

Comment

Working...
                                X