Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Ive been getting into detailing a little, and in my pursuit for great products, I have found this fun video.

Not only is this stuff amazing, it is cheap too. And the company is a wonderful small one. Im ordering some as soon as my Griot's crap is all gone.

Recognize these wheels?!?!

THE GROUP BUY IS ON!!!
    The discount I have gotten us is: 10% off ALL purchases, no matter how small. This does not include shipping.

To compare, a 32oz bottle of Brown Royal is only $10. Sonax wheel cleaner is $16 for 16.9 oz. and Griot's (regular green) is $10 for 35oz... so you cannot argue. But also, Brown Royal can be diluted, meaning that you get ALOT more for your money. Flash recommends a dilution ratio of 1:8 for wheel cleaning with agitation

To order, I recommend to call the company at 727 582-9073 (Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00 ET) and place your order. Alternatively, you can do it online at http://flashwax.com/

- - - Make sure you mention "R3VLimited BMW Group Buy" to receive discount - - -

Thanks for supporting Flash guys!

A message from the owner:

Originally posted by Joe, owner of Flash
    Hi Andrew,

How about we do a 10% discount with no minimum order. Therefore The group can order a 32 oz Brown Royal etc. Kellie processes all of the internet orders and runs our retail store. She has a lot on her plate. This will be easier for her and less confusing for all. Also. The shipping may seem high for some people because the shipping is determined by the weight of the package. One gallon of Brown Royal wheel cleaner weighs 9 + pounds. Our products are heavy because they have a lot of solids in them (concentrated). It does not pay to ship water. We give our consumers products that they can dilute. Many chemical companies wont do that. They want to sell you a RTU (ready to use) product. Therefore you pay shipping for a watered down product.

We receive the cheapest prices from UPS. Business to business will yield a cheaper rate. Kellie is constantly comparing shipping rates between UPS and USPS. By the time you apply insurance and a tracking number thru USPS it comes out to more money or the same amount for small packages. For heavy packages UPS ground is the cheapest way to go. I also wont go into our packaging costs, boxes, bags, tape, packing etc. So if any of your members are discouraged about the shipping. Just remember, they will receive a high quality, super concentrated product that will last them a while. Thanks very much for believing in our products. You can post this message on the forum if you like. Take care.

Joe
    Post reviews here! - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219791

Some more on Brown Royal, from Joe

From Joe, again. He gave me some info to pass on regarding the product:

Originally posted by Joe
    Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner Dilution Ratios

This topic will fully explain how to dilute Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner for various cleaning applications.

How to measure dilution ratios. Dilution ratios can be confusing. Here is an easy way to dilute Brown Royal.

Ratio at 1:3. 1 part Brown Royal to 3 parts water. If you are using a 32 ounce container.
    1:3 ratio = 8oz BR to 24oz of water. Or 1:8 = 2-3oz of BR to 29 oz of water.

Ratio at 1:3. 1 part Brown Royal to 3 parts water. If you are using a 16 ounce container.
    1:3 ratio= 4 oz BR to 12 oz of water. Or 1:8 = 1-2 oz of BR to 14 oz of water.

If you dont want to measure dilution ratios you can easily eye the ratio. If you can eye a one inch measurement it will equal 4 ounces.
    1 inch = 4 oz in a 32 oz container. Or you can measure in parts. The higher the dilution ratio, the larger the container or less product and more water to add to the container. Dilution ratios are more of a Math calculation.

Neglected silver clear coated /Chrome wheels- Heavy baked on brake dust. Use full strength or dilute 1:1. Spray generously on wheel and tire. Dwell time 2 minutes on a cool wheel. Hose rinse or Self serve car wash pressure washer recommended for rinsing. May have to agitate for various wheels. Depending on wheel surface.

Maintained silver clear coated /Chrome wheels- Moderate brake dust. Dilute Brown Royal 1:3. Dwell time up to 3 minutes on a cool wheel. Hose rinse or Self serve car wash pressure washer recommended for rinsing.

Vehicle surfaces- Bugs, Tar, Tree sap, Mud and contaminates- Dilute Brown Royal 1:8. Spray on surface (not on a hot surface in the shade). Use a wash mitt or a sponge and agitate surface of vehicle. Rinse with hose or pressure washer. Can also use Brown Royal for bucket washing on vehicle surface. Add 16 ounces of Brown Royal to 1 gallon of water in a wash bucket.

Vehicle engines, Transmissions, under carriage oil leaks, grease cleaning- Use Brown Royal full strength or dilute 1:1. Dwell time 3-5 minutes. May have to agitate for heavy grease areas. Rinse with high pressure water. Will not harm service labels in engine bay.

Brown Royal can be a touch free cleaner in various situations. For example. Moderate brake dust. Wheels that have a good smooth clear coat surface, or using a pressure washer. Brown Royal suspends the brake dust and the water pressure removes it.

Brown Royal is not just a wheel cleaner. It is a Superior Degreaser and a non-acid wheel cleaner. Brown Royal can also be used on tile, floor cleaning, bathtubs and various household cleaning applications. Brown Royal does all.
    Yes - Id order several products
    16.13%
    Yes - I want only the awesome wheel cleaner
    64.52%
    No
    19.35%
    Last edited by 5Toes; 09-13-2011, 01:09 PM.

wow that's pretty impressive, i will probably invest in some as well.

Comment

Holy crap... I shall be ordering some also. Thanks for pointing it out!

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Is it too good to be true?? :/
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

might eat up the clear coat on wheels if its that strong

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            might eat up the clear coat on wheels if its that strong
            It's diluted so you can make as strong or weak as you want. Meguiars Wheel Brightener is the same way although this stuff claims to be non-acidic. And just to throw this out there, I love my Griots wheel cleaner, it has worked great for me.
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

meh, there's a ton of degreasers out there that work incredibly well. I usually find myself taking the cheapest autozone degreasers to detail jobs, they work extremely well (purple power, etc).
              be sure to get a degreaser that doesnt have acid in it though. its bad for the clear and on polished wheels will white them out. (making you have to polish the fuck out of them again)

Comment

This shit is acid free.

Comment

Hey... maybe I will contact them for a group buy

Im sure we can get 10 people in for this

Comment

Ordered Saturday! Shipped today.. I also got the interior cleaner.. Can't wait.. Thanks for posting.
                    - Y2K M Coupe (DD, Track Rat)
                    - '08 Land Cruiser (Family Hauler/Tow)
                    - '90 E30 4/5sp. (DD/ Son)
                    - '87 AW11 Mr2 (AutoX-Rally-Track)
                    - '06 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 w/sidecar (weekend cruiser)

Future
                    - E92 M3
                    - 88-91 M3 (maybe.. if I can find one, regret selling in 05)

- Richie

Comment

Groit is good stuff. Cant go wrong with griots and zymol in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWLOCO View Post
                        Ordered Saturday! Shipped today.. I also got the interior cleaner.. Can't wait.. Thanks for posting.
                        How much was your shipping?

thinking about giving it a try
                        My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                          How much was your shipping?

thinking about giving it a try
                          I think 10 bucks for 2 - 32oz bottles via UPS.. Not bad for me, especially if this stuff works. I've had Griot's stuff for 10+ years, time for a little variety.
                          - Y2K M Coupe (DD, Track Rat)
                          - '08 Land Cruiser (Family Hauler/Tow)
                          - '90 E30 4/5sp. (DD/ Son)
                          - '87 AW11 Mr2 (AutoX-Rally-Track)
                          - '06 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 w/sidecar (weekend cruiser)

Future
                          - E92 M3
                          - 88-91 M3 (maybe.. if I can find one, regret selling in 05)

- Richie

Comment

I would be in on this. I love Griot Stuff
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Griots wheel cleaner is so weak. It is nothing compared to this, BUT I havnt tried the HD variety yet.

So $10 for shipping? Im ordering some soon, I say we try to get a group buy, I will add a poll to this thread for it.

ALSO I AM VERY CURIOUS how well that interior cleaner works, it is basically the same price as Folex (highly regarded on detailing forums).

Comment

Working...
                              X