No announcement yet.

r3vlimited Lanyards - Sold Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam, poll thread to guage interest for another round.
    r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

Hey man when are you Gona sell more of these?

Comment

Read.

Comment

Still haven't gotten mine, name is John C.
          '86 325es M50

Comment

Are you planning on making more?

Comment

Hey guys,

Just an update for those who still haven't received them, I am shipping tomorrow, hand on heart. I'm working a non-paid intern ship 40 hours a week and working at a bar on the weekend. My summer is off to a terrible start and I've been tired/busy as hell for the past three weeks.

Because of my scheudle for the rest of the summer I probably won't be ordering nay more. I'd love to but I haven't been tight with deadlines for shipping and I know it's frusturating not to get something when you were told different. I appoligize for that.

So, the last few will be out tomorrow, I just finished packing them.

Cheers,
              Aaron

Comment

Hey,

I just wanted to offer a formal apology again for the last few lanyards that I had to send out. I had 9 left and they are going out again today. I sent them over two weeks ago and last week they were returned to me because they didn't have sufficient postage on them. I'm going back to the post office today to settle this and see if they can get them out in a faster method.

I had when companies (or group buys in this case) are bad at delivering and have terrible communication with customers. I have been a terrible person to deal with towards the end and I wanted to publically announce this and say I am sorry. I'm not trying to be a shady guy and I'm not stealing your money. I've just been really busy working 55+ hours a week and I just had my graduation from university yesterday.

Please accept my deepest and most sincere apology.

Comment

Working...
                X