Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read this before posting ***DO NOT REQUEST A DIY OR ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM***

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this before posting ***DO NOT REQUEST A DIY OR ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM***

I'm really happy with the activity I have seen in our FAQ and DIY section, but please don't ask for a DIY guide or ask questions in here. If you have a DIY write up please add it.

If you are looking for a DIY write up and there is not already one, please ask in the section of the forum that pertains to that question. After a guide has been provided I, or another mod, will move it here. If you see some good info that is not in the FAQ and DIY section that you feel belongs, please PM a moderator with a link to that thread.

Thank you,
    Derek
    Last edited by agent; 01-03-2016, 12:54 PM.
    sigpic

As an added note about posting in the E30 FAQ and DIY...

Any threads started in this forum will be approved by a mod before they show up. If you cannot find your thread and you are wondering why it is not showing up in here shoot me a PM and I will look into it for you. We may not have had time to read and approve it yet, or it could have been deleted if you were just asking a question.
    Last edited by DarkWing6; 10-10-2008, 07:49 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Bumping this, I'm seeing A LOT of threads in here that don't belong in this part of the forum.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
        Bumping this, I'm seeing A LOT of threads in here that don't belong in this part of the forum.
        Please do not ask questions in this subforum. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

The FAQ/DIY section is for staff-approved instructional posts only. Users can not post topics here, only replies. If you don't know where to post or ask your question, put it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary. Thanks in advance.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
          X