X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only e30 at mt. airy
    E30 is life :finger:

Comment

Nothing but 90s BMWs, 3s and 5s at CR Jessup. Sad. No E30s.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        Update from Crazy Rays on Route 40.

A fresh 89 db red vert sitting in the yard. I pulled the headlights, OBC and front bumper trim. But left on it was some nice looking black sport seats. They looked like they are heated seats. It also had a black soft top on that looked in good condition (at least to someone with no vert experience.) Some clean early tails too. I might have been the 2-3 person to touch it. I took some pictures I can post if anyone is interested.
        Any idea if that vert is still there?

1990 325i Coupe Auto
        1987 325i Cabriolet Manual (sold)
        1989 325i Cabriolet Auto (sold)
        1991 325i Coupe Auto (sold)
        1991 325i Cabriolet Manual (sold)
        1991 325i Coupe Auto (sold)
        1990 325i Sedan Auto (sold)
        1984 318i Coupe Auto (sold)

Comment

I personally don't know if it is, hopefully someone else can chime in. My crazy guess would be yes but who knows. If I get time and its not rainy I can check on Wednesday.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

CR in Jessup is bare of BMW. Maybe 5 there not counting the ones used as blockades near the stream. Not a single E30.

Comment

I have a lot of parts to get rid of cheap come visit our e30 warehouse

Comment

http://www.pick-n-save.net/display-p...8i-HOLD-101556

No "location" yet, but should be available for parts soon.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

CR Jessup is such garbage! Sad, there used to be a good choice of E30s. The cars just aren't there anymore. Then found an antenna base from an E36 someone FUBAR'd for no good reason.

Comment

CR Erdman Avenue had a few 3 and 5s from the 90s. Engines all there. No E30s.

CR Hawkins Point had a nice 3er iX wagon but motor was being yanked. Whole 98ish 740. An E30 that was stripped, floorboards cut out, motor and tranny gone, rear end damage, interior yanked...

Kept me busy for the afternoon and paid some toll bills to stimulate the economy.

Comment

I'd been tracking a really nice 88 325 with some upgrades since it was dropped off at CR Jessup. They refused to let me take parts until fluids were drained. Said come back Wednesday, it should be out and ready to pick. Got there today after many trips since I first saw it. Nothing. Walk I got back up I see the yard truck with a sport seat. WTF?!!? Ask worker where he got that and pointed to dude. Had everything stripped! The E30 was BURIED with the minivans and trucks.

Childishly...I was fucking livid. Still am. Been sitting on that car and making trips up there every chance I got. They put it in the wrong fucking place.

That's all.

ES spoiler. Pretty quality, no tear sports, Depot Smileys and some mint switches and a Zender front lip.

It is black on black. Has a nice coupe carpet.

Comment

Boo fucking hoo. At least we can still pick parts ourselves.

I seriously moved to where I am now just to be five minutes from the junkyard, and now I never have time to go there. (Also B-F-H)

Anything good at the other yards?

Comment

Anyone comes across a 1995+ Mercedes 300 Diesel....let me know. Need to get my hands on an OM606 engine. Particularly interested in a turbodiesel....but N/A can work.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            Boo fucking hoo. At least we can still pick parts ourselves.

I seriously moved to where I am now just to be five minutes from the junkyard, and now I never have time to go there. (Also B-F-H)

Anything good at the other yards?
                            ?

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                              ?
                              Sarcastic comment there. We all miss out on extremely good parts but we all survive. Be happy that we can wander the yards unaccompanied and do our own wrenching in this ever more liability shy world.

In seriousness, if you need someone to look at Jessups inventory I can stop by most mornings and take a look.

Comment

This was a mint 325i. Zender front lip I think? No tear black sport seats. Depot smileys. I had it all planned in my head! For a whole week I knew what I was going to do, how I was going to do it.. then bam.

I try and keep an eye on the lot there. Been thinking of doing like a GPS tracker on the cars I like that have not made it into the lot... sneaky.

But I just am in the mood for a pair of sport seats. They do not need to be in good condition material wise. I just want to strip a set down to the circlips and bolts... totally restore the mechanical, cut some new foam and swap over my leather. Non-airbag, front seat buckets at CR are listed at $33.19.

Comment

Working...
                                X