Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
    just read it again. He left out brown bitches, even eskimo bitches got a shout out.
    Then he just ain’t living, imho. #blackisbeautiful #respectallboobies #we’reallblackinthedark

Current Bimmers:
    1991 525i, lagungrun
    1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
    1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
    1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
    1989 325is, bronzit
    1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
    1981 320i, saphirblau
    1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      WTF is up with people trying to sell a car with one or two pictures? I can see if it were a Camry, but a 30 year old car for 10 grand?
      Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

It runs and is not a rusting heap. Price seems good to me. I'd love to have this as a backup for when I'm feeling too lazy to shift.

1987 BMW 325i - $1650

New spark plugs
        New tires
        New battery
        New brakes
        And more
        Bought this German beauty thinking i will make it a daily. She runs strong. I have too many cars and want the coupe manual. For a 31 year old car the body is a 9 out of 10. Interior is good and the paint is a 7 out of 10. No chips or rust. Moon roof even works. Clean title in hand. Has a mp3 player. Good tags
        Last edited by Aleman; 03-21-2018, 12:18 PM.
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Wow damn that's a good price for what looks to be a clean car. Wish it had popped up last year :/
          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

These come up on CL every once in a blue moon. They're usually listed at $100K or more, so this is a damn steal! LOL

Bmw Z1 with 10k miles rare never sold in the U.S import - $79000

1990 Bmw Z1 imported from a museum all documented 10k miles cheapest with lowest miles on the market . Car is located in Cambridge mass and can be seen by appointment.

Comment

still needs to get the timing belt done... haha
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                These come up on CL every once in a blue moon. They're usually listed at $100K or more, so this is a damn steal! LOL

Bmw Z1 with 10k miles rare never sold in the U.S import - $79000

1990 Bmw Z1 imported from a museum all documented 10k miles cheapest with lowest miles on the market . Car is located in Cambridge mass and can be seen by appointment.
                Of all the cars to blow 80 g's on the Z1 has to be one of my least favorite. I get that it's unique but that doesn't really make it special IMO. It's ugly as shit and for a lot less you could get an S54 clownshoe.
                sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

How about this one for $2,500? I like that it's a conver-TABLE. Body & interior look clean as hell. Issues seem manageable.

1987 BMW E30 Convertable - $2500

1987 E30 Vert, manual, runs good. You can look those pics, it is pretty good for a 30+years old car. No cracks on dash, No rust.
                  Problems: engine oil leak (about 3-5 drips a day), power steering reservoir or power steering tube leak (you will know when you drive it, now it is completely empty, so the steering shaking when you increase the speed, when fill it up it works good). No FM cable (it looks dumb, I took it off). Break line needs to replace as indicated on the dash. Rare passenger side power window no working very well. The odometer not working. Trip computer has some problem. Power Wing mirror sometime works sometime decide to take a day off especially in winter.

Comment

what an ad for the Z1
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                      Of all the cars to blow 80 g's on the Z1 has to be one of my least favorite. I get that it's unique but that doesn't really make it special IMO. It's ugly as shit and for a lot less you could get an S54 clownshoe.
                      I'm intrigued by the doors and by how many E30 parts are in 'em. They also have an odd feature that makes it really easy to take off all the body panels. Maybe to make a color change easier? They're a quirky curiosity, and their significance is that BMW built them at all.

Comment

How about this one for $2,500? I like that it's a conver-TABLE. Body & interior look clean as hell. Issues seem manageable.

1987 BMW E30 Convertable - $2500

1987 E30 Vert, manual, runs good. You can look those pics, it is pretty good for a 30+years old car. No cracks on dash, No rust.
                        Problems: engine oil leak (about 3-5 drips a day), power steering reservoir or power steering tube leak (you will know when you drive it, now it is completely empty, so the steering shaking when you increase the speed, when fill it up it works good). No FM cable (it looks dumb, I took it off). Break line needs to replace as indicated on the dash. Rare passenger side power window no working very well. The odometer not working. Trip computer has some problem. Power Wing mirror sometime works sometime decide to take a day off especially in winter.
                        Not a bad price at all considering a clean 5sp vert. Electrical niggles are not my favorite but some plastic bumpers and weaves make it a 4k car pretty quick.
                        sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

I'm intrigued by the doors and by how many E30 parts are in 'em. They also have an odd feature that makes it really easy to take off all the body panels. Maybe to make a color change easier? They're a quirky curiosity, and their significance is that BMW built them at all.
                          Yea, but $80k intrigued? I mean it would be cool to see one up close and personal but if I want to play around with e30 parts then I'll rock an e30.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          what an ad for the Z1
                          Considering global prices for these and the very low mileage you're getting a pretty fair discount for OP being a lazy fuck.
                          sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

this car has already been posted here a couple times over the past several months it has been for sale.

I don't care how rare it is or how low the miles are. its not an 80k car in my opinion. as already mentioned, there are just too many better cars on the market for a lot less money. you can buy a Ferrari f360 for that kind of cash with the same miles. it will either be on the market for a very long time or the owner will come back to earth and be willing to accept about 50% of the asking.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              this car has already been posted here a couple times over the past several months it has been for sale.

I don't care how rare it is or how low the miles are. its not an 80k car in my opinion. as already mentioned, there are just too many better cars on the market for a lot less money. you can buy a Ferrari f360 for that kind of cash with the same miles. it will either be on the market for a very long time or the owner will come back to earth and be willing to accept about 50% of the asking.
                              I posted a black Z1 a while back. It had 1,500 mile on, and they were asking like $100k. I'm not sayin' this is $80k worth of fun, but as an investment to flip, with a strong market, it might not be a bad deal to own it awhile and then make some gains on the resale. I'm just not in tune with what goes on in the $10k+ collector car market, so I have no idea what it's really worth.
                              Last edited by Aleman; 03-22-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Worth it in parts alone

[QUOTE=Aleman;4881115]It runs and is not a rusting heap.

If this was originally a PNW car, rust should be minimal. The ask is lower than the value of the parts alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X