Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Then I agree, I don't what the correct answer is, but the gun nuts going "well what can we do" is BS. Look up what an "AR"style rifle costs in Ozzy land. It's orders of magnitude more than here.

I wonder what changed that. Definitely not regs, right?

That's interesting, but typically Zerohedge is like Alex Jones, entertaining, not worth betting my future on.
    I feel like I'm not reading P&R at the moment.

On the conspiracy front I have nothing to share, but I do enjoy a more normal P&R thread.

Comment

That's interesting, but typically Zerohedge is like Alex Jones, entertaining, not worth betting my future on.
      What are considered good sources, Im genuinely curious?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        What are considered good sources, Im genuinely curious?
        Pretty much anywhere that will genuinely entertain thoughts from all parts of the spectrum without too much bias.

The conspiracy here might be that both sides that take a serious political stand need each other to exist as they are. When one dies the other becomes a pointless mouthpiece.

Comment

I think we are all getting played like a flute. The only way to become the player is to completely sell your soul and become a puppet. Just a theory though.

Comment

What's the deal with this thread? I see the subject, but is OP posing a question?

For the record, I believe everything thing is a conspiracy. Take for example this tax reform stuff that just went down. Looks to me like the beginning of rewriting history books. Public schools are gonna be under funded, and private schools are going to teach students the holocaust never occurred.

Comment

My first post was a statement. Looking for input.

Also, I'd like to see what other conspiracy theories people believe in or find intriguing, etc.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I feel like the OP conspiracy can be explained as Terrorists/'Bad people' are just really bad at planning their terror. Most people in general can barely plan how to do their taxes and buy food, expecting someone crazy enough to commit mass shootings to be able to plan beyond that is a stretch for me.

That and motive, beyond hating the sports team I don't see sports events as a major target unless there is some criminal mastermind level planning.

The 'conspiracys' I believe in have to deal with large corporations being above the law because they can buy their way out of anything.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

What about the Annunaki and their quest for monatomic gold? Or HAARP? Or lizard people? Nibiru? The moon is hollow? Alien objects being on the moon? Sacred Geometry (more of a philosophy/religious stand point).

That's what I expected to find in this thread.
                  20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

nope. move on.
                    keep buying things paying taxes going to work and thinking conspiracy theorys are made by insane people. the world is what it all seems to be as told to you by sane people.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
                      What about the Annunaki and their quest for monatomic gold? Or HAARP? Or lizard people? Nibiru? The moon is hollow? Alien objects being on the moon? Sacred Geometry (more of a philosophy/religious stand point).

That's what I expected to find in this thread.
                      I'm not interested in outright bullshit.

"OMG man, it wasn't even planes that hit the towers, it was a hologram for a missile."

Now if we want to discuss WTC 7 and why it collapsed, I'm in for that.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        nope. move on.
                        keep buying things paying taxes going to work and thinking conspiracy theorys are made by insane people. the world is what it all seems to be as told to you by sane people.
                        Don't be that guy.

This shit is fun. Depending on the age of the R3V'r, we are all going to be dead in a few more decades anyway.

In a few billion, the sun will become a dead star and engulf the world, regardless of your personal god, so let's enjoy it and pontificate the ways we are getting boned by the elite.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

let's enjoy it and pontificate the ways we are getting boned by the elite.
                          the new tax plan provides plenty of opportunities for that without even bothering with conspiracy theories. shit's out in the open.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Oh come on! I'm projected to get a 0.2% tax cut bros!

I'll be boosting the economy on my own!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

i stand to benefit as well, i think at about the same slight degree. but i make more than double the median US earner's income, so there you go. i just barely made it into the safe zone (after years of work and learning on the fly and being thirsty as fuck for new opportunities).

here's my conspiracy theory question- what the fuck is the economic benefit to our country as a whole of making sure the poor stay poor? wouldn't we all be better off if the larger demographic of our country had more spending power? why do conservatives want that? what the hell is their end game?
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Oh come on! I'm projected to get a 0.2% tax cut bros!

I'll be boosting the economy on my own!

Assuming what they are saying is true that is about right. I'll be dribbling that on down!!!!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X