• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YHM Resonator is only $433

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
      YHM Resonator is only $433

Their integral .300 blackout upper is cool. Easy way to get around tax stamps

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Their integral .300 blackout upper is cool. Easy way to get around tax stamps
        Yeah, I missed a deal on Sig's direct thread can for $250, the design would allow it to be pinned to a barrel. I am looking at doing this more as I am sick of SBR stamps when i never shoot unsuppressed these days.

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
          Yeah, at a glance, $900 seems high, but that's a pretty high end silencer and the internals are probably fancy cnc machined stuff that requires a lot of machine time. Even with that if they didn't have to spend a bunch of money jumping through hoops to make and sell them they'd probably be designed for efficient mass production and half the price.
          Yeah, I would guess if they were mass produced like firearms, the prices would be 1/3 of what they currently are.

My plans would be to pretty much stick any suppressor on the 300 pistol and just leave it that way. Realistically though, I am sure I would end up throwing it on the ar and my bullpup every chance I had.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
            Yeah, I would guess if they were mass produced like firearms, the prices would be 1/3 of what they currently are.

My plans would be to pretty much stick any suppressor on the 300 pistol and just leave it that way. Realistically though, I am sure I would end up throwing it on the ar and my bullpup every chance I had.

I got a feeling I’m gonna be paying a pretty penny for mine as i need one that will fit in my Handguard. I want one that slips over the barrel.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Anyone running a red dot on a pistol (regular pistol, not an AR)? I'm kicking around the idea, mainly as an aid to my dad who is my main shooting pardner. Seems like a dot would help his aging eyes.
              BEERTECH

Comment

Running a Romeo 1 6moa dot on Sig 320x5. Very happy with it thus far...... 6 months so far. It’s like a scope vs iron sights in difference for ease of use.

Comment

Once you use a reflex sight on a pistol you'll find yourself trying to figure out a way to implement it on your carry gun because it is just so much better. Unfortunately, as we all know it's just not realistic to do that.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Anyone running a red dot on a pistol (regular pistol, not an AR)? I'm kicking around the idea, mainly as an aid to my dad who is my main shooting pardner. Seems like a dot would help his aging eyes.

I got a leupold dpp on my 509tac. Once you get used to having an optic on a pistol its cheating. I got it zero’d and was hitting the same spot almost every time. My only gripe is that when i was shooting for some reason unburned powder and a little bit of oil residue got on the glass and it had to be cleaned

On a side note. I was made aware that my LGS offers “conjugal visits” for you when you buy a suppressor from them and are waiting for the stamp to come in. Makes it even more tempting to buy.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I've shot one pistol with a red dot, and it was on a g17l some guy at the range had.

That said, it was ridiculously accurate.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

From a pile of parts.

To one kick ass .300blk pistol I just need my can now.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

nice build!
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

We were talking about RMRs on pistols earlier

https://youtu.be/cuGF_6UjIDw?t=485
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Added a TLR-6 and Foxx grips to my CCW. Likely going to get some OEM night sights to finish it off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                                Added a TLR-6 and Foxx grips to my CCW. Likely going to get some OEM night sights to finish it off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What holster are you using for it with the tlr6?

I bought a tlr1 for the nightstand guna while back, and they are damn well worth the $$. Good choice.
                                Last edited by naplesE30; 02-19-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X