Austinites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austinites

We should get together with some E30's. Anyone interested? Or Maybe call out a specific Cars and Coffee at COTA (if you guys go to that) for one we can all try to make/meet up. Or jump onto the 2002 guys thing at Mozarts. When is that?

There's a few of us that meet up from time to time. The local BMW CCA gets about 1-3 e30s during their drives. I believe more e30s have been hitting up the Mozarts deal also.

What part of town are you in?

Comment

North Austin. When is that Mozarts meet?

Comment

Bump

New to r3v, I stay in NW Austin. Would love to cruise with some of you local hooligans.

Comment

Hey just moved to Austin from Corpus. If anyone is looking for parts let me know, I have a bunch of things from my 87 325is I parted out

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaBimmer View Post
            Hey just moved to Austin from Corpus. If anyone is looking for parts let me know, I have a bunch of things from my 87 325is I parted out
            got an under dash pannel? early model non airbag. drivers side.

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaBimmer View Post
              How is the diff/axles? Actually looking for quite a few things, but that's my immediate need.

Comment

Bump. For some reason I dont get notifications here.

Comment

I’m out in Spicewood west of Austin, would definitely be down for a meet sometime. There was a thread about a cota meet up at the February event even for non drivers. Anybody up for that?
                  "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
                  Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

Any of you up for cars and coffee at COTA this sunday? ill be there with my car.
                    "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
                    Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

Working...
                    X